Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What plans are there for anti grief when it goes live live?

What about the survival server, will these be modded or vanilla, say perhaps Factions or Towny, etc.

D-Bone announced today that "We'll do a copy of this world too" when talking about current temp map. Good news for my crations
    Btw.. someone should post some screenshots of the castle
    I bring totems!

Deleted

There ya go: Khanador's superawesome castle (really impressive to see it)!

a lot bigger than it seems too!

Deleted
    awesome server and that castle is amazing! how are people so good at building

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my pyramid I made in the desert close to the spawn, I put a fence around it for monsters, and it still has 1/3 not dug out yet, because it is a hellish job by hand. One side still has a hole, it is just a blueprint, so you can actually easily take a look inside

Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm building an underground temple in a swamp. The entrance looks decent, though it could use improvement. I'll try to throw a good pic or two up soon.

15+ Year Old Account

I might build a castle or something next.. Or more pixel characters.

10+ Year Old Account

There we go. There is a room at the bottom of the stairs, but it's not finished yet so no pictures. I found a dwarven mine right next to it which complicates a few things, but I'll come up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post

I might build a castle or something next.. Or more pixel characters.
    You should make a castle shaped like that pixel thingy!

Nice to see actual pixel art rather than just image imports. They look cool but I've never been able to understand these people who just run a little worldedit script to import a bitmap. It's not hard or creative!

We have a better server now, it will be configured later this evening. Existing world will move over, nothing changes except for a hell of a lot more storage!

My username is Symphonic. wouldn't mind being on the list so I could help out sometime. Sounds fun!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    We have a better server now, it will be configured later this evening. Existing world will move over, nothing changes except for a hell of a lot more storage!
    Yay for Alram =D

edit: and Dinnerbone and Wozarib and and... me?
    Last edited by Szemere; 2011-10-12 at 10:58 PM. Reason: more yay required.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Yay for Alram =D
    Yay for Dinnerbone! :P

I sent a PM to Wozarib... Will I be getting a PM back to confirm that I have been whitelisted? Or do I just attempt to log into the server occasionally?
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Wow people will really argue about anything on the internet.

Whats next?
    Pepsi vs Holy Pally which would win?
    Apple Mac vs Justin Bieber?

Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    I sent a PM to Wozarib... Will I be getting a PM back to confirm that I have been whitelisted? Or do I just attempt to log into the server occasionally?
    i will pm you back once i've sorted it

heh, I think I need to biuld a wall around my cannons with big "DO NOT OPERATE WITHOUT SUPERVISON OF A TRAINED PRFESSIONAL" signs.

Building outta obsidium means they dont get destroyed when ppl mess up, but the redstone rewiring sucks :P Specially the piston reloading one- when that magazine goes off its messy.
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkyri View Post
    heh, I think I need to biuld a wall around my cannons with big "DO NOT OPERATE WITHOUT SUPERVISON OF A TRAINED PRFESSIONAL" signs.

Building outta obsidium means they dont get destroyed when ppl mess up, but the redstone rewiring sucks :P Specially the piston reloading one- when that magazine goes off its messy.
    You know whatelse sucks? Building a tube from surface to the lake bed for making a piston powered Glowstone light system, flying out the top of it to rewire, then see a creeper jump down into it and splode that was a sad sad night for me

Speaking of which folks, is the server finished upgrading yet? :P
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.