Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What's up with my tower not being finished yet?
    You havent been online =P

Quote Originally Posted by b00rz View Post
    You havent been online =P
    My stone digging slaves have been slacking, and I just don't have the heart to kill them this time (also finding replacements won't be easy forever).

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b00rz View Post
    Server IP is cursecraft.com
    thx now I just need to find out how and where i gone build my house

Everything looks awesome so far, I especially love the stargate. Now just a quick question, where are we allowed to build houses and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Everything looks awesome so far, I especially love the stargate. Now just a quick question, where are we allowed to build houses and stuff?
    Anywhere - just don't build right up close to other peoples things, and if you're not sure, just ask in the chat as it's linked to our IRC channel too so someone is likely to see it.

Cleaned up the thread a bit, please see the OP regarding whitelisting changes.

REMINDER:

The WoW server is not online yet!

I don't like the way joining works anymore :|

I'd like to see the WoW server, cant wait until its up and im also interested in curses server, amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get in this server if we are Curse Premium Subscriber?

Quote Originally Posted by Zapple View Post
    I don't like the way joining works anymore :|
    Sorry, it's the only way we can keep up with the demand, compared to how many ops we have to manage people. As we make regular players that we think are up to the job ops, the whitelist will open again. If we would continue with letting everyone from MMO-C join, it will harm the quality of the server. I will keep this thread updated with when we open up invites again.

At the moment we are experimenting with an older version of the WoW map to see what the possibilities are, and what bugs are left in the current generated world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobkillz View Post
    Can we get in this server if we are Curse Premium Subscriber?
    We are not sure how we are going to select the initial wave of players, but it will definitely be not through payed methods as we would technically be making money off Blizzard (and Ramses's) work and it seems unethical to me.

Deleted
    Guys, it's me MrVinni from the server. Lately I've been absent on the server but before I was on whenever I could but recently I've been having some connections problems so I can't join. Is there any chance my small house on an island (with something big inside) can get protected against griefers or people claiming it? And same for my cobblestone tower/goblet thing I built next to it and my small farm? Stolenlegacy knows what tower/goblet thing I'm referring to.

I just don't want anyone claiming any of it until I return...which I will...eventually.

Thanks in advance just in case

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    Guys, it's me MrVinni from the server. Lately I've been absent on the server but before I was on whenever I could but recently I've been having some connections problems so I can't join. Is there any chance my small house on an island (with something big inside) can get protected against griefers or people claiming it? And same for my cobblestone tower/goblet thing I built next to it and my small farm? Stolenlegacy knows what tower/goblet thing I'm referring to.

I just don't want anyone claiming any of it until I return...which I will...eventually.

As far as I'm concerned its against the rules to actually build upon/claim someone else land without express permission, so this should not happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post

Huh, didn't read this earlier, but we have plenty of free space, so peoples' "rights" to land don't cease over time. You built there, it's yours.

Deleted
    Hate to be a pest but is there an update on the new member "wave"?, its been couple of weeks since the last post about it and was just wondering if there was an update.

Nothing as of yet; anything new will end up here, in this post. Best to hang around on IRC if you can too, as we're all there the majority of the time.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    What is the survival/peaceful server ip? Cursecraft.com has not worked for me for the past week or so. I see four people on it right now but whenever I try to join it says "Connection Lost, Internal exception: java.net.SocketException:Connection reset."

I'm able to play on the hardcore server and I've been whitelisted and played on the peaceful/survival server before.
    yer have the same problem

The main server is still on 1.1, your client updated to 1.2.4 or whatever the current version is and so cannot play on it. There is a 1.2 survival server but nothing you do will be transferred over, best to wait until 1.1 server updates, which might be happening right now for all I know. Alram is really lazy but he's getting around to it.

Deleted
    We're on 1.2.3 right now. Update seems to have gone well so far.

My mob spawner is only half finished which is strange, I distinctly remember it being totally finished a mod should probably fix it.