Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I am 174-175 cm and I think I am at or around 200 pounds. Not all fat however. some serious muscle too. I am 18 years old. Now I want to lose weight and I have been working on it. Drinking more water, eating my meals slowly and chewing alot, eating a little less at dinner, staying away from cookies is still a little hard but I am working on it. Also I try to jog 2km every day. (more like 5 min walk 2,5 min run hard 5 min walk 2.5 min run hard 5 min walk, 20-25 sec run very hard (16 km per hour). I run and work out at the gym btw.

Any more tips?

EDIT: I want to practice Parkour (that's why I put the gaining skills part in) so should I lose all the weight first or train at it too while losing weight? (just made my first jump from first store from a flat wich I found terrifying.

Eat several small meals per day instead of 2-3 large ones. Don't eat junk. Move regularly (and preferably interval training: running-recuperate (FIVE COMBO POINTS PREF)-running-repeat). Drink alot of water. The ideal mix for losing weight, nothing fancy; despite what commercials and whatnot try to make you believe.

Oh and do NOT attempt to do parkour unless you're at an ideal weight (200 pounds for 1,75m is way too much, and it will put too much pressure on your knees and lower back).

PS: I'm fit as fuck. Shredded like a peking duck brah.

U mirin?

Btw: the average adult with a regular muscle mass burns about 2000 Kcal per day. If you really feel like it (it's challenging actually, fun to try, as long as you don't exaggerate with it), you can count per thing you eat how many calories you took in that day - and eventually train harder to make up for your 'sins'. ^_^

(I wanted to edit this post into my previous, but appearantly my post has to be approved by moderators, so making a new one)

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Thanks, I would do this but I can't endure that long just yet. >.<
    Slow it down then. Walk the 2km at 4-8 - whatever feels comfortable/you can sustain, and then do the sprints at the maximum sustainable speed. Every time you do this you will probably see change of about 0.5 - 1 for the sprints, which is huge. If it's still too hard, maybe cut down to 400m sprints until you feel comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space