Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Humorous: Priest Tier13, 4 set bonus is wrong

Hey I noticed that the priest tier bonus isn't what was intended.
    * Healer, 2P -- After using Power Infusion or Divine Hymn, the mana cost of your healing spells is reduced by 25% for [10|23] sec. (10 sec for Discipline, 23 for non-Discipline.)
    * Healer, 4P -- Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and increase the mana granted by Rapture by 100%, and the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 33%.
    That is supposed to say and decrease the cooldown on Leap of Faith by 99%. What is going on here Blizzard?
    Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention.

Just edited the title a little bit. Maybe add a couple more laughs in here. -- <3 Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-10-07 at 02:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leap of Faith should be able to proc. Like, if the target of your Leap of Faith dies in 2 GCDs after being pulled, the cd gets reset and your next Leap of Faith affects 24 targets.

Deleted
    Healing 2set bonus: Leap of Faith can now be cast whilst moving or falling.
    Healing 4set bonus: All of your healing spells have x% chance to proc Leap of Faith on your target.

Bug fixes: You are now immune to all forms of damage when preparing to cast Leap of Faith
    The target of Leap of Faith is now rooted in place for 30sec after being gripped.
    /lol is automatically used when you cast Leap of Faith.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha Gogo

OMG!

Seriously, there's a rogue in my group that rage so much everytime i grip him...ohohoh...

Seriously can't wait for this.

omg mind soothe
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

I love being a priest <3

New 4pc: The GCD of your Holy Nova spell is reduced to .1 seconds

Let the trash aoe begin.

10+ Year Old Account
    2PC: you can now cast leap of faith while in shadowform
    4PC: The cooldown on your leap of faith is removed and you have a 75% chance to grip an additional player(naturally the aditional gripped played has a 75% chance to grip another target which can grip another target etc etc.)
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Backreaper View Post
    2PC: you can now cast leap of faith while in shadowform
    4PC: The cooldown on your leap of faith is removed and you have a 75% chance to grip an additional player(naturally the aditional gripped played has a 75% chance to grip another target which can grip another target etc etc.)
    If that happens i am going to roll a priest for every possible class/role combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Healing:
    T13-2set: When landing a direct heal, there is a 33% chance of the target casting mind vision on the priest that cast the heal.
    T13-4set: Any player inbetween a Leap of Faith target and the casting priest will be knocked 100yds towards the direction of the priest. Bowling a strike (knockbacking 10 or more players within one grip) will instantly reset the cooldown of Leap of Faith.
    Last edited by Danner; 2011-10-07 at 07:47 AM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just too funny...

2pc: the cooldown on leap of fath is removed, and every time you cast it, you get the "I Win" buff, stacking up to 100 times.
    4pc: you don't need another set bonus. Seriously.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toator View Post

Let the trash aoe begin.
    2pc: Your Holy Nova spell first causes Leap of Faith to be cast on all friendly and enemy targets outside of its radius before activating.
    4pc: If your Holy Nova spell fails to bring its friendly target to 100% health and/or its enemy target to 0% health another Holy Nova is proc'd on that target. Your Leap of Faith ability now has unlimitted range.
    :P

Let the race to be the first priest on your realm to get the 4pc begin.
    Last edited by Darkener; 2011-10-07 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackone View Post
    Leap of Faith should be able to proc. Like, if the target of your Leap of Faith dies in 2 GCDs after being pulled, the cd gets reset and your next Leap of Faith affects 24 targets.
    I never had even thought about having a Mass Lifegrip, but, now I *can't* live without it. I'm going to feel empty inside until I get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    I would also add in:

...and mind soothe is off the GCD, and no longer costs mana. Macro eeeeet to EVERYTHING!
    FTFY, wouldn't want to go oom!

4pc bonus:
    - All direct healing spells have a chance to grant Exigence, healing the caster for 30,000 over 12 seconds and making the caster's player model an interactive object. Any player may steal the Exigence effect by interacting with the model of any player already affected by Exigence. Transferring Exigence refreshes the duration of the effect.

'pass-it-along' healing effect. Turns any player in the raid into a potential mobile lightwell!

Just the kind of thing I'd expect blizzard to implement. Mechanics completely out of my control and entirely in the raid's hands are the thing that make me not want to be holy most of the time ><. It's already hard enough to get my lightwell to disappear. I have some hope though that they'll steer away from any lightwell modifications, because they tried to do something like this with cauterizing flame and it got changed pretty quick to be non-interactive.
    Last edited by zakaluka; 2011-10-07 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toator View Post

Let the trash aoe begin.
    Meh... just remove the gcd so we can make /cast Holy Nova macros and bind them to our scroll wheels. ;P