Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

Steve Jobs- dead

just heard it on a news channel... ABC to be specific

MOD EDIT

Post constructively. If you can't figure out what that means, then don't post. Risking infractions usually doesn't work out well for you.

Magekid: We have to be a bit more strict here since well.. Loads of trolling and silly comments.
    If you don't like the guy, there's no need for you to say it. Just leave this thread and don't post here.
    It's also too early for most jokes, they will (and have) cause(d) problems.
    Please stay respectful here and on-topic. Don't derail it. Infractions will be given, there were plenty of warnings.
    Don't push your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    All we ask is that you do not disrespect the recent dead. Cheering for the fact that someone died, no matter who that person is, is not acceptable.

If you want to discuss issues with Apple in general, that's a topic for another thread (if you can make such a thread constructively, not flaming/trolling).

If you disagree with these rules or particular moderators, you're welcome to PM me or Boubouille directly.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-10-06 at 12:01 PM.
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

who is steve jobs?
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

Title says it all. Wasn't an ifan, but he did make everyone in competition with Apple do bigger and better things. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom View Post
    who is steve jobs?
    Apple man...

Deleted
    He isn't dead.
    Right?

Edit:
    It isn't fake this time, damn.
    Rest in Peace.
    Last edited by mmoc6b7f58fe9b; 2011-10-05 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom View Post
    who is steve jobs?
    the late CEO of apple
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    the late CEO of apple
    and founder.

R.I.P. This is a sad sad day for the whole tech world. Even if you arent an apple fan, this is the end of an era, between jobs and gates.
    Custom signature requests: CLOSED | PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR REQUESTS!

Tis quite a shame to hear. The guy has done much in his time.

Deleted
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...s-patents.html

All patents the guy owned. One of the greatest one-man success stories in modern history.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaitsev View Post
    and founder.
    And pretty much one of the few guys that led the way for us to sit here on our computers and type on these forums. Sad day indeed.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Deleted
    Nevermind, out of date link..
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2011-10-06 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs

for your information only

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a feeling they meant the part of the company he built is dead

I guess seeing the new iPhone4S was just too much for him.

But seriously, the guy was an innovator a cut above most of the rest. RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/09/steve-.../#.TozsgXKUM0k

that was just under a month ago. Someone jumped the gun.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaitsev View Post
    and founder.
    the reason why i really don't feel to bad
    ~Hunter

~Paarthurnax