Poll: Spec:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I just love destro, been playing it for almost 6 years, back when you could banish players, and prety much kill anyone with seduction - soulfire - deathcoil - immolate - conflg and shadowburn if it was still alive =)

oh i miss those days

Affliction for eeeeevah!

(even though I'm a Warrior ^_^ )
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction is my favorite. ISF just kills destro for me although I like the fast casts etc. I used to pretty much hate demo before but I've grown to like the spec now in Firelands. Still doesn't beat affliction (yet)!

10+ Year Old Account
    Id go destruction. All fire gear, ripping mobs up

When a wild forum troll appears

Affliction since the beginning -- it is what originally drove me to play a Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely loved destro pvp back in wrath, so that's gotta be it.

Demo, but I don't play it, cause I absolutely hate the fact that the Felguard is NOT the pet we're meant to have out the majority of the time if we want to max DPS. I hate the idea of pet swapping, and I hate the idea of not using my spec's signature pet as my primary pet, and as long as the spec requires that, I won't play it. Also not big on so much of our DPS coming from the Doomguard either, come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Demo, but I don't play it, cause I absolutely hate the fact that the Felguard is NOT the pet we're meant to have out the majority of the time if we want to max DPS. I hate the idea of pet swapping, and I hate the idea of not using my spec's signature pet as my primary pet, and as long as the spec requires that, I won't play it. Also not big on so much of our DPS coming from the Doomguard either, come to think of it.
    I kind of feel the same way, though I'll play Demo if I want a change of pace from affli, since Destro is sub-optimal.

I enjoy all of the lock specs, and there is a certain flavor that they add in their own respects. Affli is a well-built spec, with a solid theme, and it feels as if Blizzard knows what they want from the spec, and delivered. Desto is a fun alternative to Mages, which I can't stand. It's all the fun of a Mage, without the Mage, but with ISF Demo is fun, but the reliance on cooldowns and not using the Felguard ruins it.

In the end, I chose affli, because I don't really want anything changed in order to fully enjoy it.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH