Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    what about other professions?

hmm lw get shafted again, and jc wont be making money with the new epic gems dropping in raids, and who want blue gems now? no one, maybe make it like the stormjevels that you could only have 1 of each, that way jc wont be ruined, i mean the most profit is by far alchemist, bottom lies enginnering and lw, i think its about time drums gets back or gets updated with cata mats? boy are blizz beeing lazy.

Deleted
    I hope the Esence of Destruction drops off the new heroic dungeons because it doesn't make sense to have a crafted item that usually is worse than the raid drop, to require a material dropped by a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    Now they just need to remove the mastery on the pally pants and replace it with haste instead.
    Don't count your chickens yet. The word with testing is that mastery trumps haste now (with Radiance effecting mastery and haste less valuable as a result)

Did anyone notice the mats for the BS items compared to LW items....40 Volatile water more and 1 chaos orb less, otherwise much the same (hides are more than Hardened bars mostly but still fairly equivalent). So the tradeoff seems to be 1 orb which will be like 100g or so in a few weeks, for 40 water which on my server would currently be around 800g IF there is even that many on that day (seems to go between a few hundred and then almost none for a few days at stupidly high prices)Tailoring items also seem stupidly cheaper considering the cloths are worth maybe 500g each (30x volatile, or 5 chaos orbs) and then the new drop material. I really hope they fix the LW items to a more reasonable cost in materials.

void shit storage fee... we dont want players to use this as a second bank.. god blizz... ur lame... if i dont want that transmowhatever shit, i can use it as another bank... cause i want to! Or just cause of the fact that you dont supply us with bigger bags anyway.... how about for once, you let US decide how we want to play the game instead of YOU telling us how to play it. Goddamn, am i glad im botting for months now... at least theres still some fun in the game with that. wankers

So i need to cut off deathwings tail... i see, atleast now i know where to bite for him to drop my polearm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    void shit storage fee... we dont want players to use this as a second bank.. god blizz... ur lame... if i dont want that transmowhatever shit, i can use it as another bank... cause i want to! Or just cause of the fact that you dont supply us with bigger bags anyway.... how about for once, you let US decide how we want to play the game instead of YOU telling us how to play it. Goddamn, am i glad im botting for months now... at least theres still some fun in the game with that. wankers
    I'm curious about how WoW would look like, if the players actually decided how it should look like.
    My first guess is a terribly imbalanced pile of garbage.

Your post history is awful(ly depressing). '600 days /played' since beta, but all you seem to do is complain about every change made. Why are you paying for a game you apparently find so uninteresting that you bot to get gold?
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    I hope the Esence of Destruction drops off the new heroic dungeons because it doesn't make sense to have a crafted item that usually is worse than the raid drop, to require a material dropped by a raid boss.
    Crafted items have always had the same iLvl as the normal mode raid drops, so it wouldn't make sense for the essences to drop off the new heroic 5-mans.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    10 and 25 raids will drop ilvl 397, with the final Deathwing encounters dropping ilvl 403. For the Heroic version, 10 and 25 will drop ilvl 410, and the Heroic Deathwing encounters will drop ilvl 416 loot

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    hmm lw get shafted again, and jc wont be making money with the new epic gems dropping in raids, and who want blue gems now? no one, maybe make it like the stormjevels that you could only have 1 of each, that way jc wont be ruined, i mean the most profit is by far alchemist, bottom lies enginnering and lw, i think its about time drums gets back or gets updated with cata mats? boy are blizz beeing lazy.
    How exactly is LW getting shafted? Also, what will cause JC to stop making money with the new epic gems? The uncut epic gems are acquired through the new raid (although there's been datamined patterns for transmuting the uncut epic gems)

You'll still need a JC to cut those epic gems, and I don't see how JC wouldn't be able to make any money off that.
    Last edited by Spellweaver; 2011-10-06 at 10:37 AM.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    uuuh shocking news, items that people want drop seldom. welcome to wow, your first day @daily brink?

10+ Year Old Account

Gold sinks exist for a reason. Get over it.

mailing heirlooms is annoying? for who? Whats really annoying is Bind to account Heirlooms not really being bind to account. Fix it so we can send them to other realms before you try to fix minor inconveniences please
    Last edited by Skronk; 2011-10-06 at 11:29 AM.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Mages get 500 Haste for their 2pc? Wow. That's.... insane. It seems like the most beneficial and reliable 2pc ever.

Seriously Blizzard, even Aeriagames managed to pull off a decent system for "heirlooms" and other crap. Why you can't do it... just shows that you really can't run a mmo these days. Can't blame you tho. Way more future in D3 than WoW that's for sure. WoW is old D3 is new. With the upcoming mmos on the horizon things can change fast but looking at the past they will most likely fail like the ones before them. WoW was probably a one hit wonder.

WHY does the mail agility leggs give SPIRIT!?? has a socket bonus....

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    I still dont get, how you guys make money via professions ? Take any profession - does not matter - its very low profitable and time consuming. I remember I was great fun of profession gold making in Vanilla and TBC, but now. And what for you need so much money then ? I play once per week, I didnt farm anything (save some reputation grinds) since end of TBC and was always rich. Take nowadays - you can farm Firelands (2 hours per week for 7\7 normal, or around 3-4 for at least 6 heroic) and get money from trash, boss drops, but mostly from BoE selling. No one in our raid need BoE yet - so we sell it and divide money between raiders. Isnt it better in matters of time to make money ? By this way I made around 40k gold excluding repair\flask\food\pots cost in past 4 months. So what I'm doing wrong ?

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thane View Post
    @daily brink?
    Daily Brick ? O_o

Deleted
    cloth legs with identical stats, how lovely!

15+ Year Old Account
    that feral 4p bonus, I think it might get nerfed :PPP

Deleted
    why is there daily blink on homepage everytime ? and that stuff ain't funny 80% of the time.... Boub owns it or something ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice that the two pairs of cloth pants are exactly the same - save the name of course.