IMPORTANT - Don't forget to check the latest PTR Build! Patch 4.3 - PTR Build 14791 Spell Changes and New Items.
Public Test Realms Patch 4.3 Notes - 05/10 Update
The official Patch 4.3 PTR Notes, you can find a list of the latest additions below. For the old stuff, just check the Blue Tracker!
New Dungeon & Raid Content
- End Time is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- The new Baradin Hold boss, Alizabal, is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
Dungeon & Raids
- Players who use Dungeon Finder for a random Heroic dungeon will no longer be locked to that instance. Previously, players who entered an instance via the Random Dungeon option were then prohibited from queuing for that dungeon or entering the instance manually via the portal. Players should now always be able to complete a specific Heroic dungeon once per day regardless of any random dungeons completed.
- Players now only have to kill two of the four initial dungeon bosses (High Priest Venoxis, Broodlord Mandokir, High Priestess Kilnara, and Zanzil) to face Jin’do the Godbreaker.
- Players now only have to kill two of the four Troll avatars before they may face Hex Lord Malacrass.
Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Swipe (Cat) has been reduced to 340% weapon damage, down from 415%.
Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Seal of Truth, when Judged, now benefits from a multiplier of 20% per stack of Censure, up from 10%.
- Sanctified Retribution now increases the critical hit chance of Hammer of Wrath by 2/4/6%, down from 20/40/60%.
- Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (passive) now increases damage by 25%, up from 20%.
Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Wind Shear’s base cooldown has been adjusted to 15 seconds, up from 6 seconds.
- Maelstrom Weapon can now also proc from fully absorbed melee attacks.
Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
- Demonic Knowledge now provides a damage bonus of 20%, up from 15%.
- Master Demonologist now grants a base bonus of 20% and 2.5% per mastery, up from 16% and 2% per mastery.
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomguard and Infernal to benefit dramatically more than intended from Demonology Mastery.
- A search field has been added to allow players to search bag, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage inventories for specific items.
- Added a “promote everyone” checkbox that will automatically make all raid members, Raid assistants. This checkbox can be found in the Raid Frame and the Unit Frame “pull-out” tab.
- There are now commands for world markers & unit markers.
- Added new rotation, zoom, and pan controls are now available in all windows with player models in UI frames.
- Players can now unlearn profession specialization without unlearning the profession (Engineering & Alchemy).
- [Mac] Added functionality to allow using the Command key instead of the Control key on Apple keyboards. This can be enabled in Mac Options.
- [Mac] Added functionality to disable Mac OS system keyboard shortcuts so that they do not interfere with keyboard shortcuts in WoW. This can be enabled in Mac Options.