Patch 4.3: Tier 13 Set Bonus Update
Last night's PTR build changed a couple of Tier 13 Set Bonuses, it seems that they're more recent than the latest update of the official preview but you might want to wait for an official confirmation just in case! For a complete list of the T13 Set Bonuses, check out the official preview:
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionDruid
- Feral, 2P -- Pulverize now also grants your Mangle (Bear) critical strikes a 100% chance to trigger Savage Defense, and your Blood in the Water talent now causes Ferocious Bite to refresh the duration of your Rip on targets with 60% or less health.
- Feral, 4P -- Frenzied Regeneration also affects all raid and party members. This effect cannot be triggered if you have been in Bear Form for less than 15 sec. In addition, using Tiger's Fury will cause your next Ravage to cost no energy, not require stealth, and have no positioning requirement for 10 sec.
- 2P -- Steady Shot and Cobra Shot generate double the amount of focus.
- 4P -- Your Arcane Shot ability has a chance to grant 30% haste to you and your pet for 15 sec.
- 2P -- Your Arcane Blast has a 100% chance and your Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, and Frostbolt spells have a 50% chance to grant Stolen Time, increasing your haste rating by 50 for 30 sec and stacking up to 10 times. When Arcane Power, Combustion, or Icy Veins expires, all stacks of Stolen Time are lost.
- 4P -- Each stack of Stolen Time also reduces the cooldown of Arcane Power by 7 sec, Combustion by 3 sec, and Icy Veins by 6 sec.
- Healer, 2P -- After using Power Infusion or Divine Hymn, the mana cost of your healing spells is reduced by 25% for [10|23] sec. (10 sec for Discipline, 23 for non-Discipline.)
- Healer, 4P -- Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and increase the mana granted by Rapture by 100%, and the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 33%.
- Protection, 2P -- Your Revenge ability now also grants a physical absorption shield equal to 20% of the damage done by Revenge to its primary target.
- Protection, 4P -- Your Shield Wall ability now grants 50% of its effect to all party and raid members.
Patch 4.3 - Professions Epic Items
Patch 4.3 crafted epic items have been updated in last night's build, they now seem to have better stats and gained sockets!
Lvl Profession Name Reagents 397 Tailoring World Mender's Pants 8x 8x 397 Tailoring Lavaquake Legwraps 8x 8x 397 Tailoring Dreamwraps of the Light 8x 4x 397 Tailoring Bracers of Unconquered Power 8x 4x 397 Blacksmithing Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil 8x 40x 8x 4x 397 Blacksmithing Unstoppable Destroyer's Legplates 8x 40x 8x 4x 397 Blacksmithing Foundations of Courage 8x 40x 8x 4x 397 Blacksmithing Soul Redeemer Bracers 8x 40x 4x 3x 397 Blacksmithing Bracers of Destructive Strength 8x 40x 4x 3x 397 Blacksmithing Titanguard Wristplates 8x 40x 4x 3x 397 Leatherworking Leggings of Nature's Champion 8x 40x 40x 8x 3x 397 Leatherworking Deathscale Leggings of the Storm 8x 40x 40x 8x 3x 397 Leatherworking Bladeshadow Leggings 8x 40x 40x 8x 3x 397 Leatherworking Rended Earth Leggings 8x 40x 40x 8x 3x 397 Leatherworking Bracers of Flowing Serenity 8x 40x 40x 4x 3x 397 Leatherworking Thundering Deathscale Wristguards 8x 40x 40x 4x 3x 397 Leatherworking Bladeshadow Wristguards 8x 40x 40x 4x 3x 397 Leatherworking Bracers of the Hunter-Killer 8x 40x 40x 4x 3x
Void Storage Updated Costs
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
The Daily Blink - 100% USDA Prime Cut Raid Boss
The Daily Blink breaks down how almost every raid works.