Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love the Feral T13 changes, making FC a tier bonus is stupid.

Deleted
    yeay more time @ hunter p4 t13

Forget the heirlooms.Call me crazy or whatever...But I think that once you have one character hit max level, your remaining characters should level 10% faster. And once you get a 2nd character to max level, your remaining characters should level another 10% faster... So that by the time you have 9 characters maxed level, you should get a 90% increase in exp... Or... 10% of the remaining exp required to hit the next level. I've leveled 5 level 85s... I had 13 level 80s back in Wotlk... 7 Horde 6 Alliance... So you can understand my frustration about leveling the same content over and over again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ri4h5ar88 View Post
    back to lightwell on the priest 2p? why. blizzard, why!
    I read Divine Hymn not lightwell...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    Am I reading this right? What is the difference between the Tailoring legs? They both have the same stats but different names. Somebody screwed up...
    Its to ensure theres the minimum of healer cloth in the game. You simply cannot have Priests have the same number of items as Holy Paladins - Imagine the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Its to ensure theres the minimum of healer cloth in the game. You simply cannot have Priests have the same number of items as Holy Paladins - Imagine the tears.
    Besides, what would be the fun if you would have to stop whispering for the Mage/Warlock BiS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Why the fuck is fire getting the weakest 4-set effect and arcane the strongest? Fire of all specs needs a buff. :/
    Agreed, I do not understand that. AP is already at a lower CD due to talents (so comes back faster) and Combustion's long CD is one of
    the big complaints of firemages. Also I do not understand why AB gets 100% effect and fire only 50% - AB is already cast faster than Fireball. The other way round would make waaaaays more sense.

The stats on those agility leather wrists look amazing. Hit and haste, and then 2 freaking red sockets.

Why do the new craftables not use any Truegold at all, I wonder?

Gah, why do they have to give Arcane Blast 100% at increasing haste? >_< Arcane mages don't need haste; it lowers our DPS in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbz View Post
    Well, void storage change should appease all the qq'ers about it being too expensive. And daily blink was meh...hardly got me to even crack a smile.
    Thats not important, what is important is that Chaud managed to generate another few thousand impressions on their banner ads with next to zero 'news' whatsoever
    sod off

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorthalis View Post
    Why do the new craftables not use any Truegold at all, I wonder?
    Because it uses the new material.

Any1 playin a hunter over there, Blizz? Do sth about useless 2p. Really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    lol @ agi mail legs with spirit socket bonus and non socket bonus leather int wrist
    was just about to post this, what the hells up with the socket bonus of http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/101936/...arth-leggings/

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldbellz View Post
    Gah, why do they have to give Arcane Blast 100% at increasing haste? >_< Arcane mages don't need haste; it lowers our DPS in the long run.
    well then you can easily increase your dps by simulating having less haste by standing there and not pressing anything

Glad to see they decreased the cost of Void Storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Any1 playin a hunter over there, Blizz? Do sth about useless 2p. Really.
    2p isn't useless. With the amount of haste stacked up + 4pc bonus, MM Hunters can aim for a 2 Aimed Shot per Chimera Shot rotation. And for BM + SV, it's a ridiculously good bonus.

Regarding Account Hierlooms:

In the tab where your professions and mounts live, have a tab for 'account rewards' such as purchased mounts and heirlooms. If you want them you simply drag and drop a copy into your bags.

Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloten View Post
    Regarding Account Hierlooms:

In the tab where your professions and mounts live, have a tab for 'account rewards' such as purchased mounts and heirlooms. If you want them you simply drag and drop a copy into your bags.

Job done.
    You should suggest that to their forums. And add p.s. tabard thingy.

Healer, 2P -- After using Power Infusion or Divine Hymn
    I still thinks this screws over holy quite more. Even if they get 23 seconds instead of 10. Dunno >_<. Maybe lightwell is a good idea. But i guess there are some who don't take that talent?

Deleted
    They better buff Divine Hymn if this goes live :S