Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    i'd go back and handle all those who started religion and burn all books so that religion was never founded. great thing i know ty

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    Winner right here.

Or invest into Youtube before Google took over.
    No... check my post on page 10 if you want a real money maker... or hell if you don't wanna go back to the 60s at least go back to 2001 and buy Apple.

Google's IPO - $84
    Google's Current Price - $515

Apple's 2001 Price - $7
    Apple's Current Price - $370

Tell me which one you prefer?

Personally I like Berkshire Hathaway's original price of $8 vs a current price of $108,000.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go back in time to right before the assassination of Julius Caesar. I would set up the plan and become the headmaster of the attempt. After slaying Julius I would kill Mark Antony (with the M4A4 I brought back). I would also kill Octavian later to prevent the ensuing insurrection and establish a Roman senate based on logic and reason, with me as its figurehead.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

the 80's, cause 80's had the coolest tv shows and cartoons

I would go back in time to September of 2010. And I would beat every single one of the bastards who molested my girlfriend to within an inch of their life. Then I would tell them what they missed, and then I would kill them. >.<
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us. -Peeb

If you go back and prevent 911, the war on terror never happens. America doesn't invade Afghanistan nor Iraq. Al Qaeda is allowed to grow, recruit, and organize. Eventually they commit an even worse act of terror than what occurred, killing far more civilians.

The goal is to live forever. At our current rate of scientific advancement, the ability to live forever will be developed between 10-40 years.

The optimal strategy would be to go back to December 2008 and invest all your money in something like Netflix for $18 and sell at $300. 15x your money should be enough to kick start your life savings and make you wealthy enough to relax. You don't want to go too far back in time because you risk dying before the ability to live forever is developed.
    Last edited by Purple Glow; 2011-10-10 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemenon View Post
    I'd go to 9-09-01 and set up multiple cameras around New York, disguised as security cameras, and then I'd go to DC on the day of and film the damn plane flying in. That way, maybe, just maybe, the 9-11 conspiracy movement wouldn't gain any steam. Then I'd spend the next 10 years getting filthy rich taking advantage of the 2000's ups and downs.
    You realize that your footage would just fuel the conspiracy theories, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'd go back to my childhood and quit being such a pathetic human being! (Afraid of everything, really shy, almost piss my pants when a female talks to me etc etc) Oh, and actually focus more in school. Looking back I regret my attitude towards school completely.
    Hmm, I now realize that going back in time might not mean jumping back into my childhood body with my current knowledge, if that's the case then I'd go back to early 1990 and follow Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids fanatically, watching as many shows as I possibly could. Then at around 1999 I'd follow Slipknot and do the same thing, and be the first person to buy their ticket to the Slipknot concert at London Arena in 2002. Watching that DVD gives me goosebumps every time.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    I would travel back in time and punch Edison right in the face. He did so much to discredit Tesla just because he wanted his own, more dangerous, less advanced, product to sell.
    I kind of like that idea. That would probably interesting effects in the future..

I would take trip back in time to take bath in Ben Franklin bathtub they very fancy after all. I would ask for two ticket to paradise and run far away, then I would also find Jefferson and go find one of the slave he date and free her then tell TJ that his law school stink.

Deleted
    I'd go back in time to the point where they invented this machine, slap them in the face and tell em to make a time machine that goes to the future.

I'd go back to December of 2001 and prevent the murder of my best friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jegerhellig View Post
    I'd go back and make partners with Mark Zuckerberg. invest as hard as i could in his little social network.. And then be the co-owner of faaaaaaaacebook
    Like Saverin who got ooowned!

I would not go back. We live in the best time this planet ever has seen.

Thought about going back to the golden 20ies, but that was only like 5 years of fun before the great depression and then WW2. Not worth the trip.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by DeveraPM View Post
    I'd go back to December of 2001 and prevent the murder of my best friend.
    Similiar to what I would do.. Threads like this make me reminisce on a time that could have been if I had a time machine.
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us. -Peeb

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, are we talking going back as your current self? Cause meeting your younger self would cause a rip in the time continuum I believe. But I'd go back to 1993 & live through the 90s properly. Or go back to like 1965 & experience the 60s & 70s and how much more carefree it was than everything is nowadays.

But if we're just talking going back with the knowledge you have right now, & living in your former body, then I'd travel back to when I was 10. I would've saved myself from SO MUCH shit. And I'd get laid alot more. And probably invest some cash into things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'