Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ...
2
42
50
51
52
53
54
62
... LastLast
  1. #1021
    [IMG][/IMG]



    Best frost mog imo

  2. #1022

  3. #1023
    High Overlord Aeriscats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    157
    Does anyone have a nice cloak to go with the mage challenge mode set? http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1522

  4. #1024
    i'm using alagons cloak from ulduar 10 man

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46042

  5. #1025
    This is my arcane mage


  6. #1026
    At Nraghtor
    Could we get a list of what's on that Worgen, please? Awesome!

  7. #1027
    What I'm currently wearing:

  8. #1028
    Try enlightenment (staff)

    Doesn't look like it, but especially with jade spirit on it, it not only fits Tier 3 so perfectly, but it's basically as Night Elven as a staff can get:

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47960#.

  9. #1029
    At Ravenscaur

    Here ya go. My toon is named Nymphéas on Argent Dawn.

    Head: Jewel of the Firelord
    Shoulders: Sanctified Bloodmage Shoulderpads (Heroic)
    Back: Red Riding Hood's Cloak
    Chest: Cindercloth Vest
    tabard: Shado-pan Assault tabard
    Hands: Gloves of Tirisfal
    Waist: Belt of the Tempest
    Legs: Leggins of Tirisfal
    Boots: Tyrannical Gladiators Treads of Cruelty

    Sword: Blade of Wizardry
    Offhand: Igniter Rod

  10. #1030

    For Theramore!

    Sorry if its a bit large I struggle with this image direct shenaniganz. This is my theramore themed set so when my guild kicks it to Garrosh it can be for theramore lol. Didn't take long to make, about 20min forming set in mogit and 15 minutes of obtaining items (longest was monacle which is optional). Its probably not the best set possible but I think its quite fine. Will give out list upon request.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Daft Punk Forever!

  11. #1031
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,527
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonapriest93 View Post
    Sorry if its a bit large I struggle with this image direct shenaniganz. This is my theramore themed set so when my guild kicks it to Garrosh it can be for theramore lol. Didn't take long to make, about 20min forming set in mogit and 15 minutes of obtaining items (longest was monacle which is optional). Its probably not the best set possible but I think its quite fine. Will give out list upon request.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    These set would look way better on humans (just saying), but it looks pretty good, GJ

  12. #1032
    Field Marshal Tenkich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    58
    "A magician is someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources."
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magician_(fantasy) mage is shortened from Magician obviously
    "Wizard"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...y)&redirect=no

    also paranormal definition - A magician is a practitioner of magic that has the ability to attain objectives or acquire knowledge (and,or) wisdom using supernatural or nonrational means.

    So WoW player will say Gandalf is a mage.DnD player /lotr fan will say Gandalf is Wizard.
    They're BOTH right.Gandalf uses magic.End of line.Same with sorcerer,but this post is too long already

  13. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    These set would look way better on humans (just saying), but it looks pretty good, GJ
    Appreciate it, been struggling to find a good tmog to fit with worgen (before it was male panda that sucked due to belly stretch) anyhow I went human form and it looks solid but different pants are needed due to lack of dark fur to balance the look. It still works but most people would probably prefer that or equiping a black shirt. There are definitely better boot options out there I went with shimmering geta because I already had them, on a human they're sandles with the light blue as the sockish part and a darker blue as the sandle outline.
    Daft Punk Forever!

  14. #1034
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,527
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonapriest93 View Post
    Appreciate it, been struggling to find a good tmog to fit with worgen (before it was male panda that sucked due to belly stretch) anyhow I went human form and it looks solid but different pants are needed due to lack of dark fur to balance the look. It still works but most people would probably prefer that or equiping a black shirt. There are definitely better boot options out there I went with shimmering geta because I already had them, on a human they're sandles with the light blue as the sockish part and a darker blue as the sandle outline.
    Yeah i understand how you feel, there's always a couple of details that makes X set looks good on that character but if you put it in another race it doesn't look as good

  15. #1035

  16. #1036

  17. #1037
    Fluffy Kitten LocNess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indiana, United States
    Posts
    3,623
    Took a quick crappy picture. Finally got my Kirin Tor Robes Recolour! Switched out the helm though for some goggles.


  18. #1038


    Rockin' Enigma with BQAS. Managed to get the belt in one try.

    Gloves are Contender's

    I think only like 4 people have this.

  19. #1039
    Fluffy Kitten LocNess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indiana, United States
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post

    Rockin' Enigma with BQAS. Managed to get the belt in one try.

    Gloves are Contender's

    I think only like 4 people have this.
    I have the Enigma set just haven't ever used it. I like it for the lack of green Mage sets, but the helmet just bothers me.

  20. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I have the Enigma set just haven't ever used it. I like it for the lack of green Mage sets, but the helmet just bothers me.
    I love it. I am a pretty pwincess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •