Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I've always liked the 25-man Sanctified T10, but I wasn't consistently raiding at the end of Wrath so I never got past the default set of T10. Recently went and got the last few tokens I needed to upgrade everything, and as I was previewing the gear, I noticed how perfectly the Heroic Slaughterhouse Spaulders from Butcher I was wearing matched the set. I think it goes really well, and it's a nice change from the regular T10 shoulders.
    Staff is Dying Light also from ICC. Haven't bothered to put a better-fitting illusion on it yet. The belt is Embereye Belt from Cataclysm since Blizzard decided to not have a belt that actually is a part of Mage T10. Seems to be a rather common trend...

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I threw together while being bored with my old transmog.

Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

I've gotten a few compliments on mine recently, so I thought I'd finally share it here. It's modeled after the purple Kirin Tor tier set, with some other purple pieces swapped in (shoulders, belt, boots, cloak, helmet).

(Hmm, I probably should've used a different spell, the Supernova is making it look like I've got a purple weapon enchant. I actually just use Berserking, which is just red.)

And also a link to the items I used in the set.

I don't usually use dark gray hair, but it fits really well with the color scheme of pale gold and silver. Plus it makes me feel like Khadgar.

The belt was the most annoying since it's from 10H Marrowgar, so he only drops 2 items per week, but there are plenty of others to use. I liked this one since it matched the shoulders, though. Boots took a while since they're from PvP (ignore the wowhead note that they no longer exist, the vendor up there sells them still for ~2300 honor). Alternatively, you can use Marshal's Dreadweave Stalkers, which are the exact same design but slimmer, I just prefer bulky boots myself.

Also, the shirt is totally not needed since it's a bit expensive at 1,000g (use your Kirin Tor rep to knock it down to 800), but I really like the look of high collars, and this shirt matches really well. An exposed neck just looks weird to me sometimes. And usually I would wear a tabard, especially since this doesn't use a robe and I like the way they move, but they don't really match the colors at all. The Kirin Tor tabards are too intense. You might be able to get away with Aldor's (but I sure can't since I chose Scryers on this character).

I might switch to the Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time from 25H Dragon Soul, but so far Deathwing has been stingy the past three weeks. I think being darker and closer to the purple of the shoulders it matches slightly better, but the Staff of the Redeemer is also more prominent, so I may just stick with that.

I'm pretty much going to have to get the mage mount off the store now to go with it, LOL. But otherwise, if you can get your hands on the Dark Phoenix mount (as well as the new purple version of the Alysrazor ground mount coming in 6.1), that's what I've been using up to now.

Last edited by Forumchibi; 2015-02-09 at 04:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    resized version of sunwell set with tiny modifications

My pvp-fire transmog.
    About tabard - Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard. Stacks almost ideally with this set.
    Last edited by Visor; 2015-02-10 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted something to go with my Lightbringer's Tabard:

Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

It's a thing of beauty, really.

Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-02-11 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Last edited by Ryken; 2015-02-11 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    That gnome looks glorious, Ryken. 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmuffin View Post
    That gnome looks glorious, Ryken. 10/10
    Thanks! Go gnome or go home I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    I've gotten a few compliments on mine recently, so I thought I'd finally share it here. It's modeled after the purple Kirin Tor tier set, with some other purple pieces swapped in (shoulders, belt, boots, cloak, helmet).

http://i.imgur.com/BDUmJ4D.jpg
    (Hmm, I probably should've used a different spell, the Supernova is making it look like I've got a purple weapon enchant. I actually just use Berserking, which is just red.)

And also a link to the items I used in the set.

I don't usually use dark gray hair, but it fits really well with the color scheme of pale gold and silver. Plus it makes me feel like Khadgar.

The belt was the most annoying since it's from 10H Marrowgar, so he only drops 2 items per week, but there are plenty of others to use. I liked this one since it matched the shoulders, though. Boots took a while since they're from PvP (ignore the wowhead note that they no longer exist, the vendor up there sells them still for ~2300 honor). Alternatively, you can use Marshal's Dreadweave Stalkers, which are the exact same design but slimmer, I just prefer bulky boots myself.

Also, the shirt is totally not needed since it's a bit expensive at 1,000g (use your Kirin Tor rep to knock it down to 800), but I really like the look of high collars, and this shirt matches really well. An exposed neck just looks weird to me sometimes. And usually I would wear a tabard, especially since this doesn't use a robe and I like the way they move, but they don't really match the colors at all. The Kirin Tor tabards are too intense. You might be able to get away with Aldor's (but I sure can't since I chose Scryers on this character).

I might switch to the Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time from 25H Dragon Soul, but so far Deathwing has been stingy the past three weeks. I think being darker and closer to the purple of the shoulders it matches slightly better, but the Staff of the Redeemer is also more prominent, so I may just stick with that.

I'm pretty much going to have to get the mage mount off the store now to go with it, LOL. But otherwise, if you can get your hands on the Dark Phoenix mount (as well as the new purple version of the Alysrazor ground mount coming in 6.1), that's what I've been using up to now.

http://i.imgur.com/pGV99Sb.jpg
    Very solid, I like it. Plus, it's evident how much thought went into this. Though you cheated a bit - it looks better with castOmni animation than while simply standing

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/vbkiv2F.jpg

I've always liked the 25-man Sanctified T10, but I wasn't consistently raiding at the end of Wrath so I never got past the default set of T10. Recently went and got the last few tokens I needed to upgrade everything, and as I was previewing the gear, I noticed how perfectly the Heroic Slaughterhouse Spaulders from Butcher I was wearing matched the set. I think it goes really well, and it's a nice change from the regular T10 shoulders.
    Staff is Dying Light also from ICC. Haven't bothered to put a better-fitting illusion on it yet. The belt is Embereye Belt from Cataclysm since Blizzard decided to not have a belt that actually is a part of Mage T10. Seems to be a rather common trend...
    Hmm, indeed. The base color, crystal color, even the gold edging is similar. And here I thought these shoulderpads don't go with anything, even their own set. I might even use this idea in some future transmog, thanks.

my little gob

http://i.imgur.com/3dbCwYF.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/QTLJShk.jpg?1

/edit: somehow too large Oo so only URL

sorta died out this thread, i'm breathing new life into it!

Don't know what i'm going for here

Deleted
    Havn't posted in a while, here's my current mog

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiahz View Post
    Amazing, share pls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any capes that match Mage CM gold transmog and/or flying carpets ? ?

I'm in the process of leveling my mage alt and was thinking that CM Gold transmog, a cape, and a tailoring magic carpet would be a very nice match.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-02-27 at 03:12 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post

Thinking of replacing the offhand but can't find any good matches with the same blue/gold colors
    I know its abit old post, but can anyone post the item list, minus the tabard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    I know its abit old post, but can anyone post the item list, minus the tabard.
    Weapon: The Turning Tide
    Off-hand: Tome of Arcane Domination

Robe: Glacial Robe
    Hat: Sorcerer Hat
    Shoulders: Commander's Shoulders? (the blue set, not the grand marshal epic set)
    Gloves: Commander's Gloves? (same as above)
    Belt: Looks like PvP as well.

I've finally gotten my set exactly how I want it. I'm good for the rest of my WoW playing days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Are there any capes that match Mage CM gold transmog and/or flying carpets ? ?

I'm in the process of leveling my mage alt and was thinking that CM Gold transmog, a cape, and a tailoring magic carpet would be a very nice match.
    MoP CM is an amazing set. You're lucky to have it on an alt of yours! When I used it, I thought the Winding Sheet from Valithria in ICC went perfectly with it. Here's a shot I found. As for carpets? I'd go with the Magnificent or Frosty Flying Carpet.

Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2015-02-28 at 02:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

MoP CM is an amazing set. You're lucky to have it on an alt of yours! When I used it, I thought the Winding Sheet from Valithria in ICC went perfectly with it. Here's a shot I found. As for carpets? I'd go with the Magnificent or Frosty Flying Carpet.

I neglected to mention I'll also be leveling tailoring...again....for a 3rd time.. so I can make the new carpet and also use them with the Mage.

I think CM gold gear, the Frosty carpet, and a combination of a sparkly wand and offhand transmog from Ulduar will go together nicely (there are blue and red/orange options for each slot). If I have to use a staff I'll continue to use Apostle of Argus, or perhaps I'll go back to using the green or blue version of Staff of Hale Magefire

I'm unsure about that cape though.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset