Page 1 of 113
... LastLast

Mage Transmogrification

Moderator notice for all. Please use thumbnails or at least Crop your pictures before posting, else we might need to delete your picture if it doesn't fit the forums(Size).

Edit: I like how long ago this was and I'm still surprised to see it as a sticky Below is a jumbled mess of a post 3 years ago, and I barely know what I was trying to do for an OP. Just post your mog or things that look cool for a Mage and ignore my OP being all "HEY, I LOVE SEASON 8 GEAR!".

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=16818:16918:16912:16914:16917:16913:16915:16916:34010:30908

NOTICE: The staff is supposed to be blue. Wowhead's 3D Viewer is a little buggy sometimes =)

To view the items, click the dropdown v arrow under "Save", and click "View in 3D"

Also considering http://www.wowhead.com/item=28633 for the weapon, as well as http://www.wowhead.com/item=19355

EDIT: I've actually changed my set (RIGHT after I got full T2 also >_>). Leaving OP up because it kinda helps others get their sets to show off if too lazy to post an SS =)

Decided to go with S8: (PS: No, the P1 Legendary staff is NOT part of the set. It will either be the P3 Legendary [Since I can't transmog it] or another staff I have not yet obtained yet >.>)

(Reuploaded due to apparently I was using my S10 gloves >.>)
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2014-11-04 at 12:30 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    white T6 priest set wowhead.com/compare?items=32329:32273:32340:32519:32353:71086
    Rp choice zandalari set wowhead.com/compare?items=69622:69612:69578:69797

I play troll mage

Was just planning on using heroic t12 gear and replacing the helm with T6 helm for some purplely goodness.

Last edited by lordcanyon; 2011-10-02 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    Not much original - Priest T8 made from off-set pieces. Red taint fits for fire actually, hope it will be viable in 4.3. Still thinking about weapons (and haircut lol).
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...540;24557&l=80

Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2011-12-23 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Here's mine.

Wizard Set - still considering using other pieces, but this is a good start.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunAkke View Post
    Here's mine.

Err, get rid of the tabard, get the gloves and belt that match, and get a staff :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm not sure if I can posts pics yet, I'll give it a try.

I always wanted a really magey, sexy and simple set (something like Jaina). I really dislike playskool toy looking weapons and shoulders like a old woman of the 80's. So here's the best i could get for my eyes. I'd really like to go with shoulders naked, but that can't be done =(

There you go.

Edit: Oh, the sword and the staff looking off hand is to look like Gandalf, my favourite mage of all times =P

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Not much original - Priest T8 made from off-set pieces. Red taint fits for fire actually, hope it will be viable in 4.3. Still thinking about weapons (and haircut lol).

IIRC you can't TM another class's tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    IIRC you can't TM another class's tier?
    That's why he said hes getting the off-set pieces.
    ARMORY LINKS- Mage - Paladin

Oh ok gotcha..the ones that have the same skin...I never thought about that /raisensface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ferkain View Post

I always wanted a really magey, sexy and simple set (something like Jaina). I really dislike playskool toy looking weapons and shoulders like a old woman of the 80's. So here's the best i could get for my eyes. I'd really like to go with shoulders naked, but that can't be done =(

There you go.

Edit: Oh, the sword and the staff looking off hand is to look like Gandalf, my favourite mage of all times =P
    Gandalf was a wizard, not a mage.

On topic, I'll be using 5/5 t5 for pve, and S1 glad with the S1 War Staff.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Gandalf was a wizard, not a mage.

On topic, I'll be using 5/5 t5 for pve, and S1 glad with the S1 War Staff.
    .... That's the same thing. Just like a fighter is also a warrior, a thief is also a rogue. A sorcerer/mage/wizard/conjurer/illusionist/necromancer/abjurer is all the same - a creepy guy in a robe casting spells.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted

Your set looks really cool, I also like the simple sets more.

@Grievuuz

If you wanna play like that, Gandalf was an Istari or Maia. Use whatever synonym you like =P

wizard
    Sense: A sorcerer, magician, soothsayer, witch, witch doctor, necromancer, fortuneteller, astrologer, medicine man, conjurer, shaman, enchanter, hypnotist, diviner, seer, clairvoyant, palmist, augurer, medium, sorcerer, mage.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That would be mine, minus the staff because you can't transmog Dragonwrath.

Quote Originally Posted by ferkain View Post

There you go.

I've been looking for that off hand, what is the name of it?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who had no issue with the art of T9, just the fact it was on every cloth character.

@ferkain: The hell offhand is that? My weapon is spoken for until the expansion, but I'm intrigued.