Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Mine

Did post it in the "Rate transmog etc..etc.."-thread, but since this is the mage's I might aswell post it here too.

Undead mariachi.

Deleted
    Here's my Blood Elf Mage Zhintos

I realise that many may go for this look, but I dont care I love the belf'ish about it. I can finally look like a blood elf

I've gone with the upgrades Sunwell gear, with the agi back from Kil'Jeaden and t6 feet and waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanya V View Post
    Grievuuz and Lobstarr
    can u link a wowhead compilation of your set plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deslre View Post
    what head and off hand on that? ^
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...603:45831&l=80

It doesn't include legs, but you can't see those anyway.
    Last edited by Lobstarrr; 2011-10-03 at 12:40 PM.

Surprises me that there aren't any T6 screenshots so far. I would definately go for that set. It looks awesome on a belf or UD - imo.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    Aren't there any people who actually like the looks of the tier 13 set as it is? I could be showing it and therefore show my transmogrification set, but I'm pretty sure people know how it looks like.....do you guys think it's that hidious?

Here's what I plan on running with, viewed as a Draenei Female:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...83:34242:71290

Obviously once the staff becomes obsolete I'll have to change it, but that probably won't be until next expansion. Just need to upgrade the chest piece once more, but it's hard to get enough people together to do ICC25H on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Surprises me that there aren't any T6 screenshots so far. I would definately go for that set. It looks awesome on a belf or UD - imo.
    Most of us don't like looking like the sears tower.

10+ Year Old Account

Gonna be lookin' fine.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

If I got an arcane set it would be purple. To be honest though, i really like my fire one so might roll with that for all specs i play. My staff in set one is called like Unspeakable Secret and the staff in set two is called 'Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love' from the Lich King 10 man. My screen shot of the fire one doesnt really do it justice, shame this site doesnt support GIFs!

Deleted
    I wanted something dark looking, but im really stuck for a head item.
    Currently my helm is not on display, would really like something for there though.
    Also, the offhand slot on transmogger doesnt seem to work but I was thinking of Battle Tome (the book) any help or ideas would be much appriciated

http://transmogger.info/4e8a0b43ad53c

Deleted
    I felt like mixing and matching, and I like the red theme as a mage. So I ended up with t7 shoulders, some t5 ( chest, shoulders, hands) and Spiteblade with an offhand from ulduar, which look pretty amazing. I might farm the whole t7 set since I like how it looks, alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for something that looks like the hooded etherals, but I can't find any gear other than t5 that looks alot like them. Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    You may indeed! I had forgotten about the Starshard Edge.

Deleted
    Hello

is the T4 Set (Old Naxxramas) available or not?
    I have all pieces and it would be a desaster for me if it would be not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Belwar86 View Post
    Hello

I have all pieces and it would be a desaster for me if it would be not possible.
    If you already gave T4 you can use it for transmogrifying
    If you do not have T4 it is now impossible to obtain
    I'd advise you to go get the retooled Naxxramas version instead, it's pretty similar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentje View Post
    Aren't there any people who actually like the looks of the tier 13 set as it is? I could be showing it and therefore show my transmogrification set, but I'm pretty sure people know how it looks like.....do you guys think it's that hidious?
    I like it, and I think many people do too. But dont forget it will take some time to farm full t13, and without complete set there is no point to show those pieces.
    I'll use something with fire - dont know what exactly. But when I'll get full t13 - I'll switch definitely to it.

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Belwar86 View Post
    Hello

hmm ... t3 you mean ?

Deleted
    Yeah, i mean T3, not T4

T3 = Frostfire Regalia from 60er Naxxramas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGnomE View Post
    I felt like mixing and matching, and I like the red theme as a mage. So I ended up with t7 shoulders, some t5 ( chest, shoulders, hands) and Spiteblade with an offhand from ulduar, which look pretty amazing. I might farm the whole t7 set since I like how it looks, alot.

how oh called ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ferkain View Post
    @Grievuuz

If you wanna play like that, Gandalf was an Istari or Maia. Use whatever synonym you like =P

wizard
    Sense: A sorcerer, magician, soothsayer, witch, witch doctor, necromancer, fortuneteller, astrologer, medicine man, conjurer, shaman, enchanter, hypnotist, diviner, seer, clairvoyant, palmist, augurer, medium, sorcerer, mage.
    You OBVIOUSLY don't play many fantasy games, as all of those are different in all sorts of ways! :-P

My mage is the one class I haven't made a set for yet. I just can't settle on anything! I wanted to do the tirisfal stuff, but it's too much of a pain to gather. As of right now, he's got the brutal set in his bank, as I happened to have enough honor while perusing that particular vendor to get it. It just feels too Blood Elf-y...and my mage is human.