Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Very nice. What legs/tabard are you using?
    Thanks. And it's Cindercloth Pants and the Sunreaver tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I am working towards on my mage. Human Female if you want to use the 3D viewer. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14:78484:61473

Quote Originally Posted by Ephinia View Post
    This is what I am working towards on my mage. Human Female if you want to use the 3D viewer. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14:78484:61473
    Love the robes. The offhand looks out of place though. The dagger would look better if you had the Heroic version instead of Raid Finder and the hat is a little bright :P

I'm being boring and going for a tier set

However, I need help in finding a better belt to match the rest of the set (there is not a t11hc look-a-like belt for mages )
    Also still working on getting the boots from Chimaeron :\ I'm fairly unlucky!

EDIT: Cannot wait to get shut of this ugly staff in MoP. Still have not chosen some weapons for transmog though D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: After careful consideration, I have decided to go for this. I am not sure what else I could put in the offhand. I would like a staff, and that one looks the best to me. /hmm

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...73:62356:78475
    Last edited by Ephinia; 2012-09-21 at 05:14 AM.

Hey Pixil

I have the same transmog as you, outta many, and the belt I found fitting for the set, is optained from Isle of quel' danas for a small amount of JP or HP if I recall correctly. Been a while since I went to buy it meself, but gl on finding it

Quote Originally Posted by Ephinia View Post
    Edit: After careful consideration, I have decided to go for this. I am not sure what else I could put in the offhand. I would like a staff, and that one looks the best to me. /hmm

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...73:62356:78475
    This looks so much more awesome now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufer View Post
    Hey Pixil

I have the same transmog as you, outta many, and the belt I found fitting for the set, is optained from Isle of quel' danas for a small amount of JP or HP if I recall correctly. Been a while since I went to buy it meself, but gl on finding it

Had it rotting in my bank with the rest of the PvP set hehe
    Thanks for the idea! It matches nicely

10+ Year Old Account
    My mage goblins rule!

Yw Pixil!

Decided to try and alter my tier 11 a bit :P Mixed the normal tier 11 with some Ulduar and icc heroic gear, looks kinda wierd, but also kinda cool imo ^^

here goes:

Theramore white wizard hat is cute so I built a set around it

Deleted
    Pretty good.
    I'm not fan of the white for a mage but it's personal taste.

Maybe geta has boots isn't the best choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice pointy hat Chisato , but ye white is average for magi :P

Deleted
    I was waiting for MoP :

I still don't have Collar of the Aldor.
    I will list all of it tomorrow

Deleted
    Here's some new items from MoP:-

Details here:-
    http://wowtransmogrifications.blogsp...-mix-blue.html

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm making a new frost set, it's pretty simple.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...584:43585:9452
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    The standard Tier 8.5 (my favourite Mage set ever) but with boots and belt that semi-match.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The standard Tier 8.5 (my favourite Mage set ever) but with boots and belt that semi-match.
    Ran with that for awhile, I LOVE it as well. It is an amazing set <3

Currently running with my good ole magisters:

Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

With matching wand and staff!

And matching dagger/sword and offhand!

I'm not sure if I'll keep this, though, since I've race changed my mage to a Pandaren.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2012-10-12 at 06:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    This is the warlock Sunwell set. I have it as well, along with the arena set and as my signature would show, the red and gold mage set.
    [in Sunwell] Our shadow priest used the tailoring chest (red/gold) and I ended up using the chest from m'uru(motes were being used for rings I think?) and got first drop of Amice of the Convoker, from twins(yay=)). T6 belt/boots/bracers. Still had the back from black temple, but I've tm'd Onyxia scale cloak because it looks badass.

I'm having troubles building a set around Tabard of Frost. I've had it since it came out, it's extremely rare and unobtainable now, and my mage doesn't feel like it's mine if I don't wear it. I'm red/green colourblind, and every time I get a set that looks cool, someone tells me it's purple. :P Frostfire is my favourite set in the game, and works perfectly, unfortunately when Naxx40 was out I was still taking my time leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeego View Post
    I'm having troubles building a set around Tabard of Frost. I've had it since it came out, it's extremely rare and unobtainable now, and my mage doesn't feel like it's mine if I don't wear it. I'm red/green colourblind, and every time I get a set that looks cool, someone tells me it's purple. :P Frostfire is my favourite set in the game, and works perfectly, unfortunately when Naxx40 was out I was still taking my time leveling.
    You can get Frostfire set from Black market auction house.