Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gotta love the Mage T2 with Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank!

And I wish I could XMog my TF! Gotta keep it old school.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BDnka/simple

Finally got my hands on an interesting offhand (http://www.wowhead.com/item=15986), enabling the "Battlemage" transmog, can't think of any sword that would go well with T4, that staff-offhand. Also, don't know if there are any other goggles that would fit better, I just love the details in the new ones.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    Gotta love the Mage T2 with Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank!
    Snip
    And I wish I could XMog my TF! Gotta keep it old school.
    Snip
    Which sword is that? I can't seem to find the model anywhere. It's massive, almost looks 2-handed

That is Thunderfury.

Dreadlord
    I'm a sucker for the Tirisfal Regalia, so it's what I use.

Offhand is Tome of Fiery Arcana, from the AV Vendor.
    Sword is Spine of the Thousand Cuts from Dragon Soul trash.
    Tabard is Tabard of Flame.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BDnka/simple

Finally got my hands on an interesting offhand (http://www.wowhead.com/item=15986), enabling the "Battlemage" transmog, can't think of any sword that would go well with T4, that staff-offhand. Also, don't know if there are any other goggles that would fit better, I just love the details in the new ones.
    You could always get Slayer of the Lifeless(http://www.wowhead.com/item=39344) or Life and Death(http://www.wowhead.com/item=40336). Personally I prefer Slayer of the Lifeless as it's located on your back.

Link to comparison http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...344;40336&l=85
    Last edited by FunFarm; 2013-01-12 at 04:33 PM.
    Arguing with other internet users is just marginally more productive than counting the ants in your garden.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    That is Thunderfury.
    Ah my bad I assumed it was thansmogable as this is the transmog thread <<. Never actually bothered to ctrl+click the thing.

Thank you so much for the help! It's still a work in progress. I've had trouble finding weapons I like. I want to get the Peacekeeper's Blade from ToC5h and this stick of dynamite OH, if I can't find anything else mech-ish.

And I agree: Aurora Mantle would be much better :P

Ive got the Aldor Regalia (Tier 4) set on my mage main. I just love the way it looks...very magey and very cool.

Almost finished my green pride set. Worked out that only a female orc can pull this set off, but as that's what I am...

Looking for an offhand to finish it off. Suggestions would be welcome.

Armory Link Here

Wanted to be very arcane/battlemage/intimidating/quel'dori type of look

Quote Originally Posted by Curze View Post
    Almost finished my green pride set. Worked out that only a female orc can pull this set off, but as that's what I am...

Wow that looks really amazing.

This was initially a set I developed for my priest, but I found that it looks more appropriate on my mage instead:

I love T5 mage with ToC on a gnome, but I never bothered with transmog until late Cata (with nothing better to do) and opted for this:

I was previously using the Hagara Heroic staff, as it did fit with the set really well (before that, I had the Kiljaeden healing one) however I couldn't resist going battlemage when lumped with MH/OH combo for BiS. Definitely in the market for a better looking mainhand, but the only cool dagger I can recall is the one from Algalon 25, which wouldn't really fit with the rest of the set. I do have some other shoulders which mostly colour match better (the gold is more obvious) but they just don't look as good overall, also not sure about the eyebrows making it through the brim of the hat.... deal with it.

Open to suggestions on all, especially the dagger!

edit: picture is bigger than I thought, but no thumbnail option sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo View Post
    I love T5 mage with ToC on a gnome, but I never bothered with transmog until late Cata (with nothing better to do) and opted for this:

I was previously using the Hagara Heroic staff, as it did fit with the set really well (before that, I had the Kiljaeden healing one) however I couldn't resist going battlemage when lumped with MH/OH combo for BiS. Definitely in the market for a better looking mainhand, but the only cool dagger I can recall is the one from Algalon 25, which wouldn't really fit with the rest of the set. I do have some other shoulders which mostly colour match better (the gold is more obvious) but they just don't look as good overall, also not sure about the eyebrows making it through the brim of the hat.... deal with it.

Open to suggestions on all, especially the dagger!

edit: picture is bigger than I thought, but no thumbnail option sorry!
    I love the floating eyebrows, personally.

This is my latest mage transmog... I like how it matches even though it doesn't contain any set pieces whatsoever. ^^
    (You can click the images for an item list.)

Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    This is my latest mage transmog... I like how it matches even though it doesn't contain any set pieces whatsoever. ^^
    (You can click the images for an item list.)

This is a fantastic mog. What dagger is that?

edit: nevermind, the pic was a link to the gear >.<

Might be a repost. Just switched back to this though. Belt will be switched :x
    Ze char be a warlock but gettin' ze same set on my mage!
    Last edited by Everything Nice; 2013-01-24 at 09:06 PM.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Ze char be a warlock but gettin' ze same set on my mage!
    I was about to say! Impressed your Mage managed to get soul shards.
    That's quite some spell stealing :P

This is my current transmog set. It's the mage gold challenge mode with a diffrent hat and boots. Dagger is from heroic Alysrazor and offhand is a 450ilvl blue-quality world drop. Cloak is from the 4.2 firelands quest.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Curze View Post

Looking for an offhand to finish it off. Suggestions would be welcome.
    Hah you bastard! :P

Trying to get the red version for my male orc mage... But neither shoulders nor belt ever wants to drop... Urgh!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Here's my fire mage. I have the fire crown, and perdition's blade, but it doesn't really look good on human.