Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Really nice set, but i think you should try using a more simple looking staff to match the rest of your set
    Fair point. The weapon happens to be the part I've spent the least thought on. Cataclysm had Dragonwrath, and I haven't really played in MoP up until the last couple of months.

All the same, staves seem to lack options which aren't too simplistic nor too grand. So if you, or anyone else, is familiar with any nicely suitable staves, I'd open for suggestions ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Someone actually got my set on a decent race
    That looks soooo cool!!

10+ Year Old Account

Green Northrend Spellweave with Twins Pact (with green Jade Serpent glow) and the Legendary Cloak make for a nifty emerald mage set. Easy to farm up too.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Deleted
    the good old t3 for me is "THE" mage tier, chest and gloves from bmah, rest old naxx40

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Someone actually got my set on a decent race
    what robe is that?

Deleted
    Happy surprise, number squish fucked up with my alt mage's experience, so she went from ~5% done to 99,9%. I did that candy bucket quest and leveled up to 86 lol. Now i can equip that ilvl450 BOA caster sword:

(click for bigger)

Thousand needles quest reward cloth, vindicator's gloves and arcane boots with heavy copper longsword. I wanted practical "wandering battlemage" look.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Happy surprise, number squish fucked up with my alt mage's experience, so she went from ~5% done to 99,9%. I did that candy bucket quest and leveled up to 86 lol. Now i can equip that ilvl450 BOA caster sword:

(click for bigger)

Thousand needles quest reward cloth, vindicator's gloves and arcane boots with heavy copper longsword. I wanted practical "wandering battlemage" look.
    That happened to my hunter as well. I was wondering why the heck he dinged 86 while clearing Onyxia 10m.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
    Great use of challenge mode set elements with other pieces. Which helm is that?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Great use of challenge mode set elements with other pieces. Which helm is that?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=73575
    Daft Punk Forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonapriest93 View Post
    Appreciate it, thanks.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    MY BEST WORK! I finally found boots to go with this set. and a sword to boot (Skullforge Reaver)
    Mind if you link the items?

New orange/purple mog:

Need a new belt tho :P

So, I race changed to gnome.

I've basically spent all of 6.0 getting transmog swag thus far but this is the one I like the most.

Certainly my favourite set. I banked my helm and replaced with the store-bought one as I thought it looked pretty nice. (Images with and without helm proc)

Bit of a mish mash of items, something I would not normally do, but this is growing on me.

Is there any transmog set close to this image? (I know the staff is obtainable but what about the rest?)

(Sorry about the size of the image)
    Last edited by Araxthos; 2014-11-01 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxthos View Post
    Is there any transmog set close to this image? (I know the staff is obtainable but what about the rest?)

[IMG]http://all-things-andy-gavin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/the_burning_crusade.jpg[IMG]

(Sorry about the size of the image)
    The sunwell mage set is almost identical. If you want a robe that's closer, Kael'thas drops one in magister's terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Faifel/simple

I too got tired of horribly designed dresses as our primary option for xmog. Ninja suit FTW. I also have Blackmetal Cape which matches the set and tapered staff which matches perfectly as well. When I'm hope later today I'll see about getting a ss in game of the full set.

Ive been wanting to get this one for some time now, but that stupid belt wont drop and I cant find one in the AH either.
    Could someone recomend an alternative belt for the silverthread regalia?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what weapon is that? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Certainly my favourite set. I banked my helm and replaced with the store-bought one as I thought it looked pretty nice. (Images with and without helm proc)

details please