Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I think CM gold gear, the Frosty carpet, and a combination of a sparkly wand and offhand transmog from Ulduar will go together nicely (there are blue and red/orange options for each slot). If I have to use a staff I'll continue to use Apostle of Argus, or perhaps I'll go back to using the green or blue version of Staff of Hale Magefire

I'm unsure about that cape though.
    To each his own

IMHO, for 1h/offhand a great combination is Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony and Ward of the Violet Citadel.

As for staffs, imho I'd go with Nibelung(Heroic), Archus (Heroic), or Primal Gladiator's Energy Staff(elite).

GL with it all

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    When my shoulders and belt dropped (unmogged on picture), I noticed that they kinda matched each other, despite being from different class tiers, and I wanted to make something with those nice shoulderpads, so I created this. Surprisingly, Priest T6 recolor matched this perfectly, even better than the actual Mage T17N.

Really cool set! What are the hands and feet?

Deleted
    Went for a kinda Undercity Mage look. Purple and Black feels very undeady! I know the staff is not very undead like but Its too pretty not to use!

my poor neglected mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    To each his own

IMHO, for 1h/offhand a great combination is Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony and Ward of the Violet Citadel.

As for staffs, imho I'd go with Nibelung(Heroic), Archus (Heroic), or Primal Gladiator's Energy Staff(elite).

GL with it all
    First off, I thought about if my post would qualify as spam or not, but I eventually decided it wouldn't since this thread is all about pictures.

I have an IMGUR album in case it is spammy (sorry mods/people) - http://imgur.com/a/M0Wjf

Anyways,

Got tailoring up, decided on which weapon to use, and also accidentally discovered a really nice cloak while farming Thrown of the Four Winds on my 4234324 toons for the mount. Once my mage got to a 590 IL, farming H LK 25 was easy as fire, even with bugged Ice Pulse damage, so I'll keep an eye out for the cape you mentioned.

Item links.

Permafrost Cape of the Bouldercrag

Staff of the Hale Magefire

The staff obviously lights up almost everything around you even if it's being used as transmog, it's a really neat affect. My staff is not enchanted in the picture, but enchants do appear on it below the ball of light.

Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-03-05 at 01:07 AM. Reason: oversized pictures
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-03-05 at 01:06 AM. Reason: oversized picture

Quote Originally Posted by xzbbzx View Post
    Really cool set! What are the hands and feet?
    Thanks Hands are simply Meatmonger's Gory Grips, and feet are Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite, but honestly, any non-clashing boots and gloves will do. Meatmongers are great because they are fingerless, but I suppose it's just my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I neglected to mention I'll also be leveling tailoring...again....for a 3rd time.. so I can make the new carpet and also use them with the Mage.

I think CM gold gear, the Frosty carpet, and a combination of a sparkly wand and offhand transmog from Ulduar will go together nicely (there are blue and red/orange options for each slot). If I have to use a staff I'll continue to use Apostle of Argus, or perhaps I'll go back to using the green or blue version of Staff of Hale Magefire

I'm unsure about that cape though.

The Best cape for CM gold armor is Barrage Dodger Cloak. It fits perfectly and is interesting looking (not some vanilla plain towel). Unfortunately, it has spirit on it, so the only chance to get it if nobody else wants it. A great alternative is Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Drape of Prowess. The colors are just right, and it fits the complexity of patterns on the set. Plus it's craftable = super easy to get.

As for the weapons, I think Blade of Wizardry andTalisman of Kalecgos are nice. Fire in one hand, Frost in another, just like the shoulders. And if you have a staff, Spire of Scarlet Pain (heroic version) is very fitting, especially if you enchant it with some blue illusion. That way it will have all 3 schools of magic on it
    And then there is the new CM staff, Arcana Shard Spire which fits mage CM greatly, and it's what I am currently wearing.

Deleted
    New outfit! Went for a sort of Arrakoa inspired feel I think?

Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-03-08 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would post a picture but i have no idea how. (how to get from screenshots to here)

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I would post a picture but i have no idea how. (how to get from screenshots to here)
    Upload your screenshot at imgur.com, then when you make a post here click the little button that looks like a photo (third from right), and put the imgur direct link in there.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Upload your screenshot at imgur.com, then when you make a post here click the little button that looks like a photo (third from right), and put the imgur direct link in there.
    Almost :P

On MMO-Champion you should use Thumbnails when posting pictures as there is no auto resize. If you don't know how to do it.. you can go to posting guidelines in the rules section of these forums(my signature has a link).

Now most thumbnails themselves ain't enough as you need to find a resized thumbnail. With Imgur it's way way easy as all you need to do is add (l)arge, (m)edium or (s)mall before the .jpg/png/.. of your picture. But don't do it in the URL part of the thumbnail code, as it will send you to the resized picture used in the thumbnail rather than the original fullscale picture.

Also you can always Crop your picture using something like Paint, then you won't need to resize the thumbnail
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-03-09 at 05:21 AM.

Deleted
    Such threads make me sad some times as a male gnome

Those cheeks...

Quote Originally Posted by elucidate View Post
    Gonna need the item list for this one.

Also for the above.

Been messing around with this set for a while now... Blood Council isn't wanting to drop the boots unfortunately. As much as I like these boots, the white area on them kind of throws me off.

Last edited by Derisionx; 2015-03-10 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can probably guess which spec I am. Not super happy with the belt but I can't find what else would go good. Any suggestions that would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    You can probably guess which spec I am.

Let me guess, a Frost mage!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hoka inumuta View Post
    let me guess, a frost mage!?!?!
    ding ding ding!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Me after faction change only temporary transmog tho, going to switch as soon as other robe and shoulders drop.