Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    may I ask what chest piece that is?
    Sure! It's just a regular sleeveless vest with the Sunreaver Tabard over it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=46818/sunreaver-tabard

There is no fitting chest piece for the Ulduar set (strangely), so I had to improvise and came up with this.
    Last edited by mmoc929869f8d6; 2015-04-14 at 11:44 AM.

Finally got the shoulders to drop. Was rocking the T4 ones before.

Deleted
    Here's mine.

Click to enlarge
    Last edited by mmoce51f3e626c; 2015-04-21 at 12:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipz View Post
    this is mine
    that looks awesome! could you provide a full item list?

Deleted
    Me and my chauffeur, ballin' in UC.

Real Mages wear pants.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-05-05 at 08:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

list

Quote Originally Posted by Naisn View Post
    that looks awesome! could you provide a full item list?
    sure here it is
    Head
    Shoulder
    Chest
    Hands
    Waist
    Legs
    Feet
    Weapon
    Off-Hand

i.imgur.com/ WXX7ki6.jpg

tried to be unquie

Deleted

Nice shoulders, @Birg
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    did i just stumble into the warlock thread?

lol, nice though. always felt that icecrown tier was more warlocky than magey.

Ok so I just got t3 shoulders and chest (went broke in the process tho :P) and I was thinking of making a mog around them since the rest of the set is either not visible (bracers/pants and head in my case) or not that important (boots). The only problem is finding good replacement items for the belt and gloves (small gloves if possible, I love the frozen fingers detail but I prefer smaller, more subtle gloves). Any ideas?

Also, just so I can compare, how much did you guys pay for t3 pieces?
    I spent 150k on the robes and 75k on the shoulders, was that too much?
    How much should I expect to pay for the gloves and the belt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Nothing special, just the DS tier, but I really like the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Ok so I just got t3 shoulders and chest (went broke in the process tho :P) and I was thinking of making a mog around them since the rest of the set is either not visible (bracers/pants and head in my case) or not that important (boots). The only problem is finding good replacement items for the belt and gloves (small gloves if possible, I love the frozen fingers detail but I prefer smaller, more subtle gloves). Any ideas?

Also, just so I can compare, how much did you guys pay for t3 pieces?
    I spent 150k on the robes and 75k on the shoulders, was that too much?
    How much should I expect to pay for the gloves and the belt?
    You can go my way

Regardless of what you aim for, I think Sage's Sash is a great belt to fit a Frost theme, and Imperial Silk Gloves (crafted) are good too. They may not look like it on the preview, but when the only visible part is 'frost-touched' fingers, it looks quite nice.

I paid 10k for the shoulders, and that's the only part that I needed, I don't like other pieces anyway. But the previous shoulders that I've seen (there were only 2 in half a year) went for 50k.

Deleted
    I call her a "Water Speaker"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    I've gotten a few compliments on mine recently, so I thought I'd finally share it here. It's modeled after the purple Kirin Tor tier set, with some other purple pieces swapped in (shoulders, belt, boots, cloak, helmet).

(Hmm, I probably should've used a different spell, the Supernova is making it look like I've got a purple weapon enchant. I actually just use Berserking, which is just red.)

And also a link to the items I used in the set.

I don't usually use dark gray hair, but it fits really well with the color scheme of pale gold and silver. Plus it makes me feel like Khadgar.

The belt was the most annoying since it's from 10H Marrowgar, so he only drops 2 items per week, but there are plenty of others to use. I liked this one since it matched the shoulders, though. Boots took a while since they're from PvP (ignore the wowhead note that they no longer exist, the vendor up there sells them still for ~2300 honor). Alternatively, you can use Marshal's Dreadweave Stalkers, which are the exact same design but slimmer, I just prefer bulky boots myself.

Also, the shirt is totally not needed since it's a bit expensive at 1,000g (use your Kirin Tor rep to knock it down to 800), but I really like the look of high collars, and this shirt matches really well. An exposed neck just looks weird to me sometimes. And usually I would wear a tabard, especially since this doesn't use a robe and I like the way they move, but they don't really match the colors at all. The Kirin Tor tabards are too intense. You might be able to get away with Aldor's (but I sure can't since I chose Scryers on this character).

I might switch to the Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time from 25H Dragon Soul, but so far Deathwing has been stingy the past three weeks. I think being darker and closer to the purple of the shoulders it matches slightly better, but the Staff of the Redeemer is also more prominent, so I may just stick with that.

I'm pretty much going to have to get the mage mount off the store now to go with it, LOL. But otherwise, if you can get your hands on the Dark Phoenix mount (as well as the new purple version of the Alysrazor ground mount coming in 6.1), that's what I've been using up to now.

Khadgar wishes he looked this good! Good choice of weapon too. It reminds of the staff Velen carries with him.

And with seeing those images, I'm now inspired to make a Human Arcane Mage. Thanks

My transmog slays.

Last edited by Shinra1; 2015-05-23 at 02:07 PM.