Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i know of a hunter who can solo razorgore and the twins in AQ. its not impossible. he was world first with the twins. razorgore however can be solod by most people using the evade glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    Actually, he doeso ne shot you, AFAIK. Just the trick is with most Pre-BC bosses, they teleport you to them if you're not in LoS. So you get ported in the stomach, put a DoT on a tentacle and ouro teleports you out. It's rather silly how so many bosses are solo'able these days. All of SWP is solo'able besides Kalec, all of BT is solo'able besides Naj'entus... All of TK, SSC, Gruul's, Mags, Naxx(Besides KT, for all I know)...

Hell, even Mionelol says they'll be able to do Al'akir next patch, and I remember them saying they did Atramedes post-nerf. But I've yet to see a video, so no guarantee.

Oh right. All of Ulduar is solo'able, too. Except Algalon, of course.
    Mione solo'd KT...

Actually, he doeso ne shot you, AFAIK. Just the trick is with most Pre-BC bosses, they teleport you to them if you're not in LoS. So you get ported in the stomach, put a DoT on a tentacle and ouro teleports you out. It's rather silly how so many bosses are solo'able these days. All of SWP is solo'able besides Kalec, all of BT is solo'able besides Naj'entus... All of TK, SSC, Gruul's, Mags, Naxx(Besides KT, for all I know)...

Hell, even Mionelol says they'll be able to do Al'akir next patch, and I remember them saying they did Atramedes post-nerf. But I've yet to see a video, so no guarantee.

No, it's not a oneshot.
    I tried it with friends without any Ouro tricks and we all ended up in stomach at the same time.
    We died over a course of several seconds, in multiple hits.
    ouro of course would make it easier.

10+ Year Old Account

May just be easier for us to list the bosses who -aren't- solo'able. xD
    KT is doable, I've done it myself actually, it's not hard at all.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    KT is doable, I've done it myself actually, it's not hard at all.
    Ah! I can solo many of the Naxx bosses easily on my DK. I just can't do Gluth. I know people -have- done it, just I'm not sure how... I should give KT a shot.

No, it's not a oneshot.
    I tried it with friends without any Ouro tricks and we all ended up in stomach at the same time.
    We died over a course of several seconds, in multiple hits.
    ouro of course would make it easier.
    Well then! I did not know this.

Ah! I can solo many of the Naxx bosses easily on my DK. I just can't do Gluth. I know people -have- done it, just I'm not sure how... I should give KT a shot.

Well then! I did not know this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnuAbwb0hs

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post
    I know hunters can do it. Unfortunately I need the tier pants for my DK. I recall hearing that a DK could do it, somewhere. Just it'd take a lot of luck.

Gluth should just be a matter of dps for those of us who have to tank him, and can't kite zombies. The zombie's aren't THAT big of a heal, and I was able to dent his health, sort of, with berserk. Should just be a little higher dps req. then twins.

I know hunters can do it. Unfortunately I need the tier pants for my DK. I recall hearing that a DK could do it, somewhere. Just it'd take a lot of luck.
    I've done KT 10man as dk, its really not hard. Just make sure you run up to banshees early so they knock you somewhere you wont pull entire rooms, and save the real cooldowns for when the adds spawn. Most annoying thing are those adds, they grow so large that you can hardly see void zones, which wont kill you but hit for like 60k. Interrupting KT alot helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    As for Firelands bosses, Shannox because of the debuff mechanic can proof hard in the future. Bethilac, because either you hit her or take tons of damage on the ground. Alysrazor, you would have to kill all adds alone on both sides and can't deal that much damage to her, so enrage will be a real problem. Baleroc, forget it, 90% of current max health as damage, you can't outheal that, no matter what, because your max health is increasing. Ryolith, i doubt that, but I don't know how easy you can turn him with more levels and gear. Staghelm will also be impossible, because you can't reset his buff and when you are alone, he will just spam jump you and spam new adds which will overwhelm you. Ragnaros, yeah, have fun killing 8 adds (an later tanking two more) in the transition phases. And meteors have only one target. Pretty impossible until you do a few hundred thousand damage per hit.

I see problems with pretty much all Firelands bosses for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    As for Firelands bosses, Shannox because of the debuff mechanic can proof hard in the future. Bethilac, because either you hit her or take tons of damage on the ground. Alysrazor, you would have to kill all adds alone on both sides and can't deal that much damage to her, so enrage will be a real problem. Baleroc, forget it, 90% of current max health as damage, you can't outheal that, no matter what, because your max health is increasing. Ryolith, i doubt that, but I don't know how easy you can turn him with more levels and gear. Staghelm will also be impossible, because you can't reset his buff and when you are alone, he will just spam jump you and spam new adds which will overwhelm you. Ragnaros, yeah, have fun killing 8 adds (an later tanking two more) in the transition phases. And meteors have only one target. Pretty impossible until you do a few hundred thousand damage per hit.
    A couple of notes:
    If you fly on Alysrazor, the druids will bug and not attack unless you attack them. The birds, however, will attack you upon landing, AND won't give you the imprinted damage buff, meaning they won't die. Surviving to the end of the reignition phase could prove problematic with high stacks of blazing claw (making everything hit super hard), but refreshing the haste buff near the end of the tornado phase should help enormously (unless dk/druid mechanics are overhauled next expansion). I'd wager alys will be an easy solo next expansion... perhaps even possible within this expansion, though I may be overestimating dps.
    Rag ALSO stacks burning wound on you to stupid levels if you go it alone, assuming the burst from the sons is CD'able (possible in an expansion or two). Also a great point about meteors, I don't see him doable anytime soon.
    Rhyo shouldn't be too hard, I'd guess turning wouldn't be impossible within an expansion, and even if he hits the magma... it's not THAT much damage (Well, since you're eating every eruption debuff, yes it is). I'm more concerned about superheated, tbh.
    Shanny: A thought occurs: you're eating every trap, meaning the dogs are eating every trap. If rip is trapped in a crystal prison, and you book it the hell away from there, it should be possible to reset stacks. Would be heavily luck based getting him in a trap though, at least til rage is dead
    Bale: hope for no dblade? assuming AMS continues affecting it it may not be impossible to live through, who knows? Would be a luck-based solo no doubt.
    Beth/domo: nothing to add, unless he bugs out and won't target the tank for leap. I sort of doubt that though. I do want to see someone solo him just to see how fast he leaps at high stacks though, especially if he reaches 100 energy mid-air. Does he jump higher? change direction if multiple targets are around? the possibilities are endless!

Would it be possible for you to DPS through his heals? He gets 139k HP per zombie every 10+ seconds so that is 13.9k HPS (give or take depending on the zombie movement speed). So if you got around 20k DPS (assuming my math isn't off somewhere) you should be able to DPS him down (by the way could Necrotic Strike work on him?). Oh and if you can survive the Healing debuff and decimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be interesting to see, as some (most?) of ICC and Trial of the Grandcrusader can be soloed by DKs and possibly other classes, if the hard modes can be soloed in the next addon. Especially something like Putricide HC or even the Lich King. But that's probably only a gearing issue, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Baleroc, forget it, 90% of current max health as damage, you can't outheal that, no matter what, because your max health is increasing
    You can avoid Decimation Blade. I think the hardest part is the beginning when your hp is low and you'll have Tormented debuff when soaking the second crystal.

first boss IS soloable. a druid has done it with no bugs/exploits. just glyph of rejuv

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    The first fight in BWL isn't hard mechanics wise at all, it's just the mechanics disallow soloing, (MOST of the time, I've seen at lesat 10 videos of it being soloed by druids warriors DKs warlocks and mages.)

Some fights that I think will be impossible to solo in Cata will be Counsel of the 4 winds, Sinestra I bet, Beth'Tilac, Alysrazor, Majordomo, Baleroc, and Ragnaros.
    Sinestra and Domo will be able to be solo'd the same was Vael can now be. By simply being so much higher that they're trivialised and die in a short span of time. Vael was very very hard to solo in TBC and in WoTLK, he's still tough now for example.

Rag the same way, there's nothing that stops you soloing him except Sons. Gott'a have a plan for that. Beth'Tilac is definately soloable, I've one tanked her. Alysrazor is somewhat commonly one tanked so she'd be soloable.

Baleroc will require a lott'a dodge. Possibly a Rogue could solo or something similar.

The big ones I think so far are

Council
    Baleroc
    Chimaeron (May be possible)
    Sinestra

Can't see Nef being soloed any time soon... you'd need some pretty crazy self heals to survive the Ony/Nef distance buff, swimming through lava to kill all three adds, standing in fire with adds p3 etc etc

Chim might be tricky but the rest of BWD should be doable, just need moar gear.

I can see Halfus, Val solo by the end of the next xpac. AC/Cho not sure? Cho probably easier with crazy gear.
    Ilam - <Gardian> | Wiping with Benefits - Frostmourne US - armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a question on this, but, in ZG, does Bloodlord Mandokir Decapitate the current aggro holder, or no?

I am wondering if he will be soloable, im 100% sure that the cat one is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Just a question on this, but, in ZG, does Bloodlord Mandokir Decapitate the current aggro holder, or no?

I am wondering if he will be soloable, im 100% sure that the cat one is.
    He does. Can't be 100% sure he will if there's only 1 person, but he'll definitely do it if there's a group. I remember distinctly having HoSac on the tank, and having him get decapitated. I couldn't figure out why I'd died until I looked at friendly fire on recount after the fight .

Quote Originally Posted by Ilam View Post
    Can't see Nef being soloed any time soon... you'd need some pretty crazy self heals to survive the Ony/Nef distance buff, swimming through lava to kill all three adds, standing in fire with adds p3 etc etc

Chim might be tricky but the rest of BWD should be doable, just need moar gear.

I can see Halfus, Val solo by the end of the next xpac. AC/Cho not sure? Cho probably easier with crazy gear.
    You wouldn't have the distance buff since you'd be tanking both Nef and Ony
    The Lava doesn't really hurt anymore, not like it used to. The only way to survive would be to be able to survive the Blast Waves anyhow, so it may not be an issue of killing all 3 adds, so much as killing one and just surviving. DKs would be in trouble here.

P3 would be... Interesting, probably doable but messy.