Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Who needs a new skin the most?

A lot of the champions in the game seem to be really fall behind in decent skin count, while some champions seem to get a new skin every other week (Annie, Kog'maw, Teemo, etc). Who do you think really needs a new skin the most?
    My money's on Urgot. He's far too awesome to have only two skins.

But what skin could be better than the GIANT ENEMY CRABGOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Deleted
    Well it also depends on how many is playing the champions. The most played champs will obviously have the most skins so that riot makes the most money!

Champions with just 2 skins besides the "classic skin" hmm... Cassiopeia, Irelia*, Janna, Karma, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Maokai, Orianna, Riven, Rumble, Skarner, Soraka, Swain, Talon, Trundle, Udyr, Urgot, Wukong, Xerath and Yorick.

*will get a third skin soon.

Some of them are obviously to young to get a new skin in the nearer future. But especially Janna, Soraka and Udyr are there since '09 and more or less often played so they could use some love. Swain and Urgot are quite old, too.
    Brand isn't on the list anymore because his new skin was released yesterday/today. (even if he is from '11)

Not on this list but I would literally die to get a Blood Moon Kennen! >.< Even if it's a super legendary skin for 5k RP I would buy it in an instant.
    Last edited by Mistral; 2011-10-06 at 08:22 AM.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

need a succubu skin for my beloved morgana

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd kill to get new skins for Janna, Soraka and Sona.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morgana could do with one. At least two of her skins aren't any better than classic.

And I'd love a new Yorick skin, even if both of his rock.

There should be a 5th pentakill skin. I think the drummer spot is still available. Drummer "Animal" Trundle?
    //edit: crud, the 5th slot should probably be an AD carry.

Deleted
    They should've made LEE-SIN(GA) the singer

15+ Year Old Account
    I always thought that Mundo might make a good addition to the Pentakill lineup... though yeah, they might need someone that isn't melee in the band.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really see a drummer Trist, Caitlyn, MF or so... just doesn't work. Gragas might be suited for the job, but then you'd still not have an AD ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Can't really see a drummer Trist, Caitlyn, MF or so... just doesn't work. Gragas might be suited for the job, but then you'd still not have an AD ranged.
    Maybe use Kog'Maw as vocalist? He doesn't need a new skin but I think he would probably make an awesome singer.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've got Karthus for the job.

Deleted
    Sona imo, her 2 other skins just suck beyond donkeyballs imo. And Ezreal, his Frosted Ezreal skin is quite nice, but he could use something EPIC.

Irelia. Luckily one is coming out, you can see it in the Xerath Champion Spotlight.

Trundle needs another one aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trundle and Rumble are in dire need of new skins. I'd love to see a MechAssault or Mech Warrior skin for Rumble, and perhaps a pre-cursed Trundle? There are skins like that such as Human Ryze, pre-void Kassadin, and I think there is one more

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    This, bahaha. In all honesty my two complaints are Irelia and Urgot, but Irelia is getting on this patch so Trundle and LeeSin are in need of skins too.

Personally I wish they would give Ashe a cool skin. I really don't like the ones she has now

Quote Originally Posted by Destroid View Post
    Personally I wish they would give Ashe a cool skin. I really don't like the ones she has now
    Queen Ashe rocks.

for me it would be a new oriana skin i hate her gothic emo ima cut myself skins so i put up with the current classic one =p

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    While Enemy Crabgot is awesome beyond belief, I still feel like he's missing something. Maybe a Gentleman Urgot skin? A nasty looking mechanical monster in a tux with a monacle over his one good eye (I think it's good... looks kinda nasty) who fires shrimp forks out of his arm instead of glaives would be really friggen epic. Urgot, Gragas and Cho'gath could start a gentlemen's club together.

On a side note, they need to have some sort of epic event where Urgot faces off against Garen for vengeance.