Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Who gives a damn, stop posting bad threads.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should just build in the size requirement into the forum signature form so that there is no possible way that you can go over the size. It wasn't because of the game. Go make an appropriate sized on and it won't be removed, I've had WoW signatures removed a couple of times because they are too big. It's a conspiracy against WoW!!!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actually it CAN mean multiple things. Such as the gamer slang definition or how his sig is OBVIOUSLY a joke based on a CLASSIC meme.
    Rape isn't a meme. Just because your average gamer isn't mature or bright enough to find adjectives besides 'rape' and 'gay' to describe anything, doesn't make it acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Rape isn't a meme.
    rape FACE is however. I guess i just spend more time on the messed up parts of the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    lol, images hosted on another server do not cause any bandwidth to go through mmo-champion. large sigs are a burden on people with slow and/or metered internet and many find huge sigs very annoying to have to scroll past to read threads.
    That's exactly what I meant, I suppose I should have worded it better. "Through Boub's site" meant that anyone who visits the sites forums has to deal with the bandwidth issue. Thank you for clarifying though ^^
    "Yeah man, I'll help you with whate- Oh, you have a spider problem? Yeah.... Fuck that."