1. #1

    What do you think about T13 bonuses

    Question is simple...What do you think about 2P/4P bonuses ?

    I think it isnt so bad for disko, 4P looks nice for me. But for holy... when i read it i only said "OMG! Are they kidding us ?"
    Last edited by Kitwe; 2011-10-06 at 10:05 AM.

  2. #2
    I thought the disc was pretty cool first time I saw it, and still is.

    When I FIRST saw it, when it said "Your spells require reduced mana for X seconds after casting lightwell" I started considering a spec change. Now after seeing Divine Hymn being buffed, and getting a decent amount of time of mana reduction I'm much happier. The holy 4p is still kinda bleh to me.

    Oh sorry, I meant "Non-discipline"....they really need to change that.

  3. #3
    I still think it will be tweaked more tbh.

  4. #4
    Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and increase the mana granted by Rapture by 100%, and the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 33% up from 20%.
    Eh if our holy words were slightly better I would be ecstatic. By the looks of this slight and somewhat useless change it seems that they really want to push this set bonus threw...
    Last edited by zito; 2011-10-06 at 11:07 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

    I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Priesthoodz View Post
    Oh sorry, I meant "Non-discipline"....they really need to change that.
    But thats exactly the right wording. It tells you what will happen if you wear this gear in shadow spec - you get the full bonus after casting DH. Only discipline priests will get the shorter duration since they are the only ones who have PI (and they need this option since their DH has a longer CD).

    The tooltip is worded as it should be: Short and precise, telling you what might happen in all possbile cases.

  6. #6
    I don't like them at all for Holy, simple as that really. The Disc ones aren't too bad, but the Holy ones look as if someone said "meh, that'll do".

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmote View Post
    I don't like them at all for Holy, simple as that really. The Disc ones aren't too bad, but the Holy ones look as if someone said "meh, that'll do".
    Didn't they do this before to our set bonus, they let a really awful bonus go threw, nobody picked it up and they changed it? Or am I just going insane.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

    I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    But thats exactly the right wording. It tells you what will happen if you wear this gear in shadow spec - you get the full bonus after casting DH. Only discipline priests will get the shorter duration since they are the only ones who have PI (and they need this option since their DH has a longer CD).

    The tooltip is worded as it should be: Short and precise, telling you what might happen in all possbile cases.
    Edit: You are technically right with wording, and I do get your point, but:

    If your guild needs a shadow priest to wear the Healing 2 pc for 23 seconds of reduced mana on healing spellsthen I think there is something wrong imo.
    Last edited by Priesthoodz; 2011-10-06 at 12:12 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Didn't they do this before to our set bonus, they let a really awful bonus go threw, nobody picked it up and they changed it? Or am I just going insane.
    The only time I remember tier bonuses being changed was T10, they changed the healer 4pc because apparently disc priests weren't taking it or something. (because they were all bubblebotters and the set bonus affected penance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

  10. #10
    There are already two threads discussing set bonuses for T13.

    Shadow discussion

    Healing Discussion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •