Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably go too some remote island resort for a week first to think about what to do next and get over the initial shock then probably extend the holiday for another couple of weeks and get friends there and destroy my liver slightly then head back to reality and begin the daunting process of seeing people right, then get myself sorted with house, car, boat etc.

Then live off the interest while traveling around the world on the cheap for a year... then who knows, oh and I'd retire... no need to work anymore (I'm a creature of comfort)
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

15+ Year Old Account
    Get myself that ceramic workshop I wanted for many, many years

First I would give all my friends and family a nice amount of money. And then have a big party.
    Then I would get my snowboard teaching certificate and everything related to it. Build a business where people can get the best wintersport experience. Get my helicopter flying certificate. Ofcourse get a nice house, probably two in different countries, and cars and other material things.

I would make sure my business runs very well so I can generate more money. And help people who are in problems with that money. I don't know yet how exactly.

I would also travel a lot to see the rest of the world and have fun.

Buy a home for my family, secure my daughter financially and schoolwise (So she can not worry of student debt and so on).

Go on a holiday someplace and then go back to work, knowing full well, I dont need to worry about finances ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Stop playing WoW, start living my life instead of being stuck in a room 24/7.

1. Make the short film, then the feature length film that I have written.
    2. Finance my computational linguistics invention
    3. Go back to uni and study Philosophy
    4. Buy a nice house.
    So the only reason you play WoW is lack of money?

Deleted
    First I would buy myself some new clothes, and build the best computer available with the pieces on the market, then I'd travel to Paris and finally visit Louvre. After that... *shrug*I don't know, I'd probably stash it on a savings account and try not to make the mistake most new millionaires make; buy so much shit I can't support it in the future because of being an idiot who spent the whole fortune!

Buy a house a car, put a major investment into green energy for my self place > 4 million in the banks, and buy what i ma need down the road, then donate the rest to research for cures

Quote Originally Posted by Rikus View Post
    So the only reason you play WoW is lack of money?
    Basically - yeah. Keeps me sane for $15/month .... which about the most I can afford, also keeps me in contact with people.

Pay off my own loans, and the loans of everyone I can around me. Donate a good portion of what's left, then put what's left toward retirement. Much to the chagrin of my wife.

Deleted
    Pay off the debts of everyone in my family
    Buy myself a house, here in the UK and another in New York
    Wicked gaming setups for both
    50% to charity
    Book a holiday for my entire family (Cousins, aunts, uncles etc - EVERYONE! WOOP!)

Not go back to my dead end, mind numbing job.

Travel the world.

Deleted
    move out of building buy a house normal car and just play games all day ,no boats no holydays f that..and yeh wouldnt need to work anymore...i just lol at people that go yeh i would buy 10 cars house on beach house in city houe on other part of world would throw patys everyday do that n that...then boom year has gone and how much u got left?..so many ppl won lottery and now they dont have anything beacouse they are stupid

Aston Martin One77
    A nice crip
    Rolex Daytona (Silver)
    Best Computer on the market, laptop + desktop (both windows ofc )
    Armani Suit

To name a few

10+ Year Old Account
    Id buy a house, get a car and sort the family out financially.

Then..

My dad has mantel cell Lymphoma which is a rare incurable cancer. I would go on national TV all over the world and offer the scientist who could maybe come up with a cure, a personal reward of £5 million
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Make sure my entire family has a house and can go to school. Buy things for people who were nice to me, buy them things they need. Invest half of the money in gold just in case currency ever goes to hell, buy a house in one of the Scandinavian countries, a nice cabin in the mountains

Study philosophy and literature at the best schools money can buy, travel the world for inspiration.

OH and MOST IMPORTANTLY. Buy a submarine and travel the ocean depths, finding things that no one has ever seen before. Seriously I do not know why billionaires like Oprah and Hollywood actors don't do this.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay off all of mine/OH's debts, give some money to the rest of my family...

Then I'd buy a new house/car etc, and become a full time reptile breeder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    Just an out of interest thing. say you won the lottery and get £100million ($156mil, E117mil in other currency)

what would you do with it?
    New house. Kickass car. Open the tatoo studio I've wanted for years now. After a nice long holiday. Probably buy a house and a car for my mother and drop some gifts on my friends here and there.

~Pay off my school loans
    ~Give my parents money to pay off their house
    ~Buy a nice car (since my husband and I only have one right now)
    ~Build (or buy) my dream house (whatever that is)
    ~Go back to school get my Master's debt free!
    ~After I got my Master's I would travel for a while
    ~Then, try to find a job that I love because if I found that, I'd be happy with working still
    ~After all of that, I'd invest some of the money and put some in the bank to accrue interest and effectively live off of that.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Call the head bad ass at Maximum PC and have him build me the most bad ass computer ever, 30 inch Apple display... And of course the assorted cars and such..

1) I'd open up an illustration studio here in Greece.
    2) Set up a home recording studio.
    3) Replace my piece of shit car with a new one (nothing too expensive).
    4) Pay my parents back for my education and pay off their loans.
    5) Travel to a few places I haven't been and would like to visit. Mostly to the far east. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand.
    6) Bank/invest the rest and live comfortably for the rest of my life.

Invest. Retire. Buy house, car etc. Live off the income that my investment brings me.
    Ecce homo ergo elk