Deleted

Truegold Transmutes.

Just want to know how lucky you guys are with your truegold procs as a transmutation master.

I myself have 7 transmute masters, with another one on the way, and am sitting on 110k with little/nothing to spend it on except making more gold. This as well as a bank full to the brim with about 500-1000 stacks of pyrite ore (dont know the number exactly)
    I sometimes have dry spots with no procs, but yesterday, I was doing the daily transmutes and procced 5 twice, as well as 2 once.
    This left me with a massive dirty grin on my face as I had only twice before recieved such a nice proc, once in Wotlk with Cardinal Rubies and once in cata. 5k instant free cash is pretty nice. usually I get around 10 from all 7 masters.

I only wish there was a guild for me that fit my needs (A progressed raiding guild-at least with spots for socials, I dont want to commit to a raiding schedule but am an experienced player and would appreciate an alt run etc) as I consider myself a generous person and often charge 50g below AH price for open trading for my truegold, when i could instantly sell on AH. I don't have any friends on my realm, the two people I used to play with are on a break/quitting. I would have no problem giving my bars away to guildies who need them for their mains for the 365 weapons etc, and its looking unsure whether alchemy will have a valuable transmute next patch, which would leave Draken Industries high and dry(Volatile airs are selling@7-8g on my realm atm, and its a pain to bring all my alts to uldum for that)

As well as that, any speculation regarding mats for Epic Gem transmutes, even though they might not be happening? Imo it would feel like Blizzard screwed us alchemists over if they released the transmutes as a rare drop in raids or released them after 4.3, as they wouldn't be worth a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengrad View Post
    its a pain to bring all my alts to uldum for that
    It's a pain to fly up to the portals and click the Uldum one?

Deleted
    My guild sounds like what you described I don't raid at all myself, but they do alt runs and are sort of progressed (3/7 HC I think). I too only make money in wow, and I'm not even good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    It's a pain to fly up to the portals and click the Uldum one?
    Incase u didnt know, it only requires lvl 75 to max professions, cant unlock Uldum portal till 83-84.... so ya it can be a pain

OT: Do u think Blizz sat down and said "hmm how can we screw alchys?" get over yourself, alchys and truegold have been in high demand this whole xpac, so what if we get 1 patch where we dont make bank

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Habulin View Post
    Incase u didnt know, it only requires lvl 75 to max professions, cant unlock Uldum portal till 83-84.... so ya it can be a pain

OT: Do u think Blizz sat down and said "hmm how can we screw alchys?" get over yourself, alchys and truegold have been in high demand this whole xpac, so what if we get 1 patch where we dont make bank
    especially with 7 alchs.

The only reason I still play is to make gold, so it is kind of a big deal if all my work levelling characters just for the alchemy bonus isnt profitable.