Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget decursing party1, 2, 3. At the very least you should have your healer macro'd for that one.

//edit: Then I again, I suppose that pretty much equals a Hunter's Master's Call.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    I have 126 actions bound on my Feral Druid and 139 bound on my Hunter.

My Hunter has more focus related action binds, and more actions bound that use the same ability.
    Im sorry, I mean absolutly no disrespect but how the hell do you have that many keybinds?

1. There arent that many spells in the game, let alone on a druid
    2. Keyboards dont have that many keys, even if you add a 20 button mouse
    3. There arent that many slots for that many things.

Im lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Dambala View Post
    Im sorry, I mean absolutly no disrespect but how the hell do you have that many keybinds?

Im lost?
    The game actually has 10 bars for you, at 12 per bar - 120 actions. Then you have pet bar, stance bar, and if you include modifiers...you can have even more. As for keyboard combinations? I count 47 in your 'typing' area{`1234567890-=\][';/., + all letters}, which combined with shift, control, and alt offer you almost 150 binds. You can also use F1-F12, to offer 47 more binds{Alt+f4 is not an option}.

For less commonly used thigns, you can even use insert/del/end/home/page up/page down, along with a numpad, or a specially designed keyboard {I have one that offers 30 buttons, which I can easily reach with shifts and alts.}, there's also specialy designed mice with 10-15 keybinds.

As you can see, you can very easily have enough space, and keybinds for a ton of things.

Edit: There also used to be a special addon that'd give you up to 20 bars. I'm unsure if this is still around though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatexoxo View Post
    I find it hard to believe that any Feral doesn't have Skull Bash and Bash with Focus and Arena target macros. That really should be total macro-able 6.
    Skull Bash Focus macro is an absolute must idd. Bash Focus not so much though.

OT: Played a Hunter for 4 years, Feral for 2.5. I think Feral requires some more buttons, but that's just a guess without anything to back me up.

10+ Year Old Account

Im lost?
    Cast CC on Arena1
    Cast CC on Arena2
    Cast CC on Arena3

etc.

Deleted
    Hunter by far!

Deleted
    When you play your character to the max, you have to bind every single spell, because even the least used speel can be useful in some very rare situations.

Druids have 3 specs, druids have the most spells so feral druids binded to the maximum will have the most binds. However you get 1 main action bar per stance so that might reduce the count.

Hunter have hell a lot of spells too, if you bind all pet abilities you'll not get very far from druids.

In the end, it really depends on how you're using your char, 15 binds per class and you'll have the spells you use 95% of the time, add the others and you'll need 40-60 binds.

10+ Year Old Account

Im lost?
    I play with a 24 button game pad and 12 button (not including right click and left click) mouse. I also use 4 foot pedals to control states (shift, ctrl, alt, ctrl+alt) for a total of 36 buttons and 8 possible states. 288 potential actions to be bound.

I don't target any of my abilities except the ones that require targets like traps. I move with my left thumb. All potions, trinkets, tinkers, mounts, etc are bound.
    So keep in mind, things like a decurse or a specific heal has 5 binds for me. I prefer this over mouse over.

All 36 buttons correspond to macros.

And there's like 30ish castable spells per class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Hunters have a bigger arsenal but ferals have a way bigger rotation.

Im lost?
    Arena 123 macros + target party self23 for each individual pet defensive ability as a hunter or heals/decurse as a druid + focus interrupt/CC + alt ctrl shift modifiers + focus 123 + target arena 123 macros. Then the rest are your basic abilities.

Basically any high rated arena player would be running with at least 50+ keybinds while some reach well over the hundred mark no matter the class.
    New and shiny compppppp!