Thread: Miss fortune

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Miss fortune

I just started LOL and i am thinking of saving up for her.
    I rly love ranged play and she can put out so much dmg. I love melted them creeps in few sec so we can move on to a turret.

What do you guys think is a good first buy? and is miss fortune 1 of them?

Greetz Konoz

Deleted
    If you want a ranged AD, pick up Caitlyn, same price, superior range, and the same creep melting potential.

Agree with Styles, buy Caitlyn instead of Miss Fortune.

edit:

Cait has longer range meaning she is safer throughout laning and in late game teamfights it also means she can harrass much better, she has traps which protects her against jungle ganks during the laning phase and can be used as a type of ward during the lategame, she has a slow and self knockback for even more safety during laning. Her ulti has good damage although it can be blocked. She can farm effectively with her q aswell as harrass.

MF has a healing reduce which is very team situational, soft slow with Make It Rain and its pretty poor harrass she does have decent damage increase with her AS increasing skill and her ulti is decent for farming aswell although for teamfights it requires some pretty key positioning skill to use effectively.

In general Caitlyn is better due to her range, harrass and lane safety meaning she has a easier time laning, getting stronger much faster than MF can due to how effectively she can farm. In my opinion Caitlyn also has much more utility to the team than MF does due to her traps being wards. Cait has better strength in teamfights due to her range aswell.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2011-10-06 at 03:38 PM.

Being a new player myself I can tell you this - Miss Fortune ends up being more fun for me than Caitlyn. BUT, take that with a grain of nub salt... these other two have way way more experience than I do (including "end game"). Caitlyn has more defensive stuff but in the end, for me at least, I ripped people up with MF just as easily (at my level) and I think she looks better.

You have a ways to go to reach max level so in the long run you can acquire both. I would say, which ever you like more at this point is who you should save for. My wife has been "saving" for about 3 weeks now and every time she goes to buy a champ, she finds a new one that is free to play for the week that she likes just as much.

Deleted
    Cait is so much stronger at max level, in some early games the carry can go free and MF will do fine, but she is cable of protecting herself. Cait on the other hand have a slow with self knockback and a trap that snares.

Deleted
    Thx alot guys!

Going to youtube Caitlyn

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 05:43 PM ----------

I checked her out.

She seems cool.. its just.. miss fortune her ultimate is just so cool in team fight.. =)

At the end of the day you should play a champ you have fun playing. There might be some growing pains playing MF as a new player but hey, if it makes you happy then have fun and play her. That way by the time you get lvl 30 and are looking into ranked games you will have a champ you really enjoy playing mastered instead of going HMMM Ill try MF and feeding. Basically, its a game, play what makes you happy

Deleted
    I just registered to say this :

Become friends with Riot on Facebook and get your free tristana. She is a very good ranged champion. Her passive lets you blast through minions quickly, her rocket jump is a great tool for both, offesne and defense. And a well timed ultimate can split the enemy team, grating 2+ easy kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maluleca View Post

Become friends with Riot on Facebook and get your free tristana. She is a very good ranged champion. Her passive lets you blast through minions quickly, her rocket jump is a great tool for both, offesne and defense. And a well timed ultimate can split the enemy team, grating 2+ easy kills.
    thought that was just a free skin, not Tristana herself?

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    It gives you tristana aswell, same with the Alistar skin from youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    Thx alot guys!

Going to youtube Caitlyn

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 05:43 PM ----------

I checked her out.

She seems cool.. its just.. miss fortune her ultimate is just so cool in team fight.. =)
    Miss Fortune ultimate isn't that strong even if it is fun listening to her cackle and doing sexy motions.

Deleted
    Its the skin AND the champion. Same for Alistar and his newest skin.

Edit, beat by like a minute ._.

You get the free skin + the champion for both Tristana and Alistar

Tristana
    Alistar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maluleca View Post

Sweet man thx for the tip!

Buy Miss Fortune, she has the better boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Yep. Not much more need be said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Well, in that case, just buy Sona.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy both MF and Caitlyn, but i would agree that Caitlyn is a better champ.

If you want to go with the FotM for ranged carries it seems to be Caitlyn right now. Personally I would advise Kog'Maw I love him ever so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shalmack View Post
    If you want to go with the FotM for ranged carries it seems to be Caitlyn/Kog'Maw right now. Personally I would advise Kog'Maw I love him ever so.
    Fixed for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buccaneer Tristana. Nuff said.