Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I used to sleep with my parents all the time up until I was like 11 or so. I remember waking up one night and I knew something was wrong because I was on my dad's side of the bed, and the bed was moving, I look over and.... and.... OH GOD>.... IOhfiBfjkdjfjanjnd.. my brain. Q_Q My mom and dad were doing it.
    And then I'm assuming you learned your lesson, and stopped sleeping with your parents, lest you find them sleeping with each other.

I remember when I used to work at a fast food joint in my last year of high school and I had started (stupidly) smoking. I was having one after an evening shift waiting to be picked up and my mum arrived early. I threw my cigg in the bush and then just thought 'fuck it', picked it back up and started smoking - no point hiding it anymore, my dad was a smoker. She was super mad and I felt pretty bad about that.

My dad's walked in on my having sex before; luckily he didn't turn the light on, lol.

Besides those two things I've never really been caught by them doing anything super wrong or embarassing. When I got my first piercings they hit the roof, same with my tattoos. Also when I was caught drinking underage. But nothing I was trying to sneak past them kinda thing, except the drinking with mates but they didn't catch me, the cops did. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I used to sleep with my parents all the time up until I was like 11 or so. I remember waking up one night and I knew something was wrong because I was on my dad's side of the bed, and the bed was moving, I look over and.... and.... OH GOD>.... IOhfiBfjkdjfjanjnd.. my brain. Q_Q My mom and dad were doing it.
    That sounds really horrible lmfao.

I did hear my parents doing it once so I threw a quarter at their door and told them to stfu.

...they weren't too happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really been caught doing anything to be honest... She'd probably freaky if she knew some of the stuff I was doing.

Some of these replies are golden!

Caught me smoking pot, didn't care a bit. Caught me masturbating, later at dinner she laughed about it and told me she does the same. Thanks mom for ruining my dinner.

Watching American Pie Band Camp when I was 9.

Oh noes, mild nudity and sex jokes. I'm totally going to grow up to be kidnapping pedophile rapist because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    Caught me smoking pot, didn't care a bit. Caught me masturbating, later at dinner she laughed about it and told me she does the same. Thanks mom for ruining my dinner.
    Rofl, that was hilarious

Playing World of Warcraft.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

My mom never caught me doing anything. Although i`m pretty damn sure she knew i was mbating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    My mom never caught me doing anything. Although i`m pretty damn sure she knew i was mbating.
    More or less expected of parents to know kids do that...

15+ Year Old Account
    Doing cutting/branding/scarification - though more like results of it, not the actual act. It made her quite sad.
    Nothing else comes to mind right now; I did most of the bad stuff outside of home or after I moved out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burpie View Post
    Doing cutting/branding/scarification - though more like results of it, not the actual act. It made her quite sad.
    One does wonder why.

Go away Dani
    Last edited by brunofollmann; 2015-09-02 at 06:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    One does wonder why.
    Well, it all depends on the person. Some parents would be okay with it or simply wouldn't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Remember that time that all the Uldum herbs were respawning insanely fast, like as soon as you picked a node another node would instantly spawn about 5 feet away? I spent the entire weekend herbing on my druid, and one day my mom comes in to wake me up and she's kinda pissed because it's like 4pm. She asks "why the hell are you sleeping in so late you freaking bum?" and while still half asleep I somehow grumbled "I was selling my herbs."

So now my mom thinks I'm a weed dealer, and she thinks my WoW related explanation is just a weak excuse for a coverup.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2011-10-07 at 07:09 PM.

My door was locked all the time unless I sleep so I didn't get caught doing personal stuff.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went through a satanist phase, my mom finds out and I go right back to atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapret View Post
    When I was 14 or something she caught me sneaking out with a 6-pack of beer in my hands. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I worked hard to not get caught again
    ah well embarrassed

my mother caught me having sex 3 times...2 of the times i was at my appartment(i dont live with the parentals anymore. She no longer has a key to my appartment because of this.)

she also caught me bagging and weighing little green plants...which was not fun to explain

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the obvious thing that mothers always catch you at because they have no concept of knocking, she caught me shoplifting once.

>>;; I blame the fact that she underfed us.