Poll: Is it weird to dream of playing SWTOR?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Plenty of people dream about doing something together with their idol/being their idol/having the same job as their idiol, no matter what age.

You're perfectly fine

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    the subject of dreams is indeed linked to your thoughts during the day, so if you think about swtor a lot, ye you might dream about it
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-10-06 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    :C I've been playing a lot of LoL lately, and I've imagined a few times how awesome it would be to get a penta-kill as Soraka with her starfire spell.

So um... not wierd :P To us, anyways!

10+ Year Old Account
    Had one last night where me Trolls and the guild were having an all out brawl with the republic, right before I woke up me and this sentinel were having this force duel and I was doing the malgus scream from hope xD

ah good glad it aint just me

Why should it be weird to have a dream about one's hobbies? *shrugs*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream a few nights ago that I was a Bounty Hunter.....maybe my dreams are telling me to roll BH first?

Deleted
    No not weird at all I keep having a dream this week that I got in the beta wake up to find out the truth and am 27 but working nights at the moment don't know if that has anything to do with it lol

I've been having dreams about twi'lek dancing girls is that strange?
    Oceanic Guild Looking For People To Join Us For PVP and PVE
    Knights of the Force

Deleted
    I know I may get infracted for this, but yes, you all are wierd!

(though this might just be me being jealous for not having dreams about twi'lek dancing girls)

10+ Year Old Account
    My dreams are crazy. Having a dream about playing a video game isn't that weird.

Deleted
    I've got a 5 week old baby, so this thread just makes me sad about all the sleep i'm not getting

Oh how I envy you!

I had a dream last night where I smacked someone in the face with a Motorbike. Not like, I drove into him. I was swinging the Motorbike around like a weapon.

I sure hope that doesn't mean anything. So for the sake of self-preservation, I'm going to say that no, you're not weird!

Deleted
    It's normal. It feels weird because it's about a video-game, but people normally dream about things they experienced or want to experience in real life and since you want this game and are excited about it, it's normal to dream you are playing SWtoR.

Same thing happened to me in WoW, specially during those times I was playing hardcore with a lot of pressure from PvE and PvP. I used to dream about Illidan and how I should tank those fucking flames or about getting the dam PvP shoulders in my Warlock (no, I didn't played as SL\SL and nether with a Druid, so it wasn't simple lol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I had a dream last night where I smacked someone in the face with a Motorbike. Not like, I drove into him. I was swinging the Motorbike around like a weapon.

I sure hope that doesn't mean anything. So for the sake of self-preservation, I'm going to say that no, you're not weird!
    Go watch "The One" with Jet Li.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestitas View Post
    I've got a 5 week old baby, so this thread just makes me sad about all the sleep i'm not getting

Oh how I envy you!
    Good luck with that!

OT: I've dreamed about games before all the time.

I also had a dream that I was talking with a psychiatrist last night so......might not make you feel much better.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Good luck with that!

OT: I've dreamed about games before all the time.

I also had a dream that I was talking with a psychiatrist last night so......might not make you feel much better.
    You sir, have solved your own problem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not wierd compared to some of the things I dream about from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I know I may get infracted for this, but yes, you all are wierd!

(though this might just be me being jealous for not having dreams about twi'lek dancing girls)
    Seeing how we're with more than there are of you, doesn't that make you the weird one?

Deleted
    Perhaps a Poll is needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Perhaps a Poll is needed.
    Yes, a poll would make sense.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.