Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth1 View Post
    No computer can run wow maxed out at 60 fps constant in 25mans during heavy AoE phases, just not possible.
    Beat me to it, ragnaros seed explosion on 25 man is extremely strenuous, my old pc used to freeze. It would require a true beast to run that at 60+ fps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Beat me to it, ragnaros seed explosion on 25 man is extremely strenuous, my old pc used to freeze. It would require a true beast to run that at 60+ fps.
    Haha yea :-P When I do HRag, the seeds always lag me at least a little bit (I'm in <Excessive Gaming> on Illidan) and I'm sure I've died because of that probably twice but not more than that.

I seen someone link the 1gb 560ti but, I think I might just go for the 2gb one (I think I linked the 2gb one I was looking at....). I'm running a 27 inch Samsung (@ 1920 x 1080) as my main monitor and a 23 inch LG monitor as my second one. Someday, if I have the cash, I'd really like the Apple 27 inch cinema display so I can get the higher (2560 x1440 (or something)) resolution. And I think I'll check out that 650w PSU that someone linked for like 85 bucks, seems a bit more cost effective than the 750w corsair I was looking at. Thanks guys!