Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh, Invisibility, easily.

Just.... don't ask me why. You may find the answers... unsavory.

Although Time Freezing would accomplish essentially the same thing for what I had in mind...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine2976 View Post
    Oh, Invisibility, easily.

Just.... don't ask me why. You may find the answers... unsavory.

Although Time Freezing would accomplish essentially the same thing for what I had in mind...
    If you freeze time, atoms stop moving. There is not heat, cold, liquid. If what you have in mind leads to the gutter, then know that you wouldn't even be able to take a photo (assuming the power doesn't allow objects you touch to resume movement). Unrelated to quote: How would gravity work if you froze time?

Super smart..like Lelouch smart (Code Geass) or Light smart (Death Note)

They had super powers but that was just to help them when needed. Their true strength was that they could outsmart everybody (poor Light couldn't fight of 2 people at once though)

Immortal, there's so much I KNOW is going to happen in the future that I will likely not be around for that I just cant help but feel incredibly depressed sometimes.
    Every time I think i'm done with you WoW you just drag me back in...

Immortality+Freezing Time/Time Travel

If we lived in a world where everyone had a power, I would have to power to get someone else's power by touching them, sorta like Peter from Heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    None of the above: Add telekinesis to the list (moving objects with your mind)
    Imagine how hard you could troll the Ghost hunters on Sci-fi channel. But for my power I would choose immortal over everything, You don't feel pain and you can't die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gabeo820 View Post
    Imagine how hard you could troll the Ghost hunters on Sci-fi channel. But for my power I would choose immortal over everything, You don't feel pain and you can't die.
    Oh gods- I was just going with it would scale with your intelligence (the more you learn, the more you could lift)

Deleted
    Your list-Freeze time.I mean why would you need invisibilty when you can just freeze time and just do all of the stuff without people knocking into you.
    My own- Morphing. Thinking about it,you could become immortal if you had the knowlodge to change your brain so it stays young with your body staying young and beating off other stuff.I mean even with being immortal you would still get ill.

Freeze time.

think about it,

dogde bullets, getting into secret places, improwing at work, walking Unseen

freezing time lets me also not age? i would go there..omg te thief i would become...yes im evil deal with it.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Freeze time

Edit: After thinking about it for more than 2 secs, I change the answer to Time traveling
    Last edited by mmoc94f18d2b87; 2011-10-07 at 01:15 AM.

Your list- Super strength! RAWRRHGH!

My list - Flight with WINGS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind manipulation and invincibility and teleportation. That way I could go wherever I want, thus allowing me to manipulate powerful people to do what I want them to do, effectively allowing me to control the course of history, and I'd be impossible to kill.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to go with freezing time. Safe power, and can be used to counter all those other powers you mentioned.

Dude can't read your mind if he's frozen. Can't super strength you to death if he's frozen. Can't speed anywhere, Can't mind read, etc. Besides, I'm most comfortable in a situation where I've had time to plan for all outcomes, and freezing time would be perfect for that.

I can only pick one so I'd have to choose immortal. I don't want to die, ever. I must live long enough to escape this rock.