Thread: Shaco AD or AP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I find this to be relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2NjOUQgUw (skip to 2:38)

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Neither
    AP shaco is fine for trolling normal games, you can put up a lot of boxes and get an easy kill, but that's pretty much it.
    AD shaco is really good early game, but completely useless late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    AP shaco is fine for trolling normal games, you can put up a lot of boxes and get an easy kill, but that's pretty much it.
    I dare disagree with this, since the ones constantly trying to trap are doing it wrong. AP's good for picking on their carries. (Like Le Blanc, making over half of their health disappear)

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Neither
    AD shaco is really good early game, but completely useless late game.
    how dare you cal shaco useless late game! thats what i thought till i actually learned to play with him

Deleted
    Well yeah, I guess. I've just never seen a successful AP shaco in competitive play. He will get denied early game so he doesn't get any farm and he will be so squishy late game that he will only get one dagger off and he's dead. :/ I love playing him, but only to troll, because it really doesn't pay off in ranked games.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    hes a ganker + assassin not a laner, if your team has solo laner go with him and when you can always go gank the other 2 lanes - thats your job as Shaco!

Deleted
    Well yeah, I guess. I've just never seen a successful AP shaco in competitive play. He will get denied early game so he doesn't get any farm and he will be so squishy late game that he will only get one dagger off and he's dead.
    Agree on this. AP shaco works fine in normal games and low ranked (up to 1500+?), but in competitive play he is just about worthless. (Never tried, but would guess so)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    hes a ganker + assassin not a laner, if your team has solo laner go with him and when you can always go gank the other 2 lanes - thats your job as Shaco!
    What? Roaming has been inefficient for months now. You can't go and hog your solo lanes experience, because then you're just gonna put him behind and make him vulnerable to zoning, as well as putting him behind in gold.