Good old fashion NYC beat down.

I'm so happy my tax dollars go to keep people's constitutional rights suppressed.

Freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, and freedom of press are the 3 obvious ones being oppressed here. Have to love America. :-/

I used to be involved with protests and I can tell you first hand that even if the crowd gets out of hand, the journalists are still protected by the constitution. I've been to one's where the cops actually run and and yank the journalists out so they don't get harmed when they decide to go beat down on the citizens. What's the point of beating journalists with batons?
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Yup some police will be getting fired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    Yup some police will be getting fired.
    Yeah right, no doubt they'll walk off scott free like usual.

Meh, they are just whacking on those who are getting too much in their face....no head shots. In Soviet Russia, they use batons with little sharks on the end.

To all the cop haters out there..screw you..A crowd that gets out of hand can turn into a riot.So next time your in trouble call a protester see how much help you get.Damn liberal morons.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-10-07 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Mod Edit

I don't have any audio to go with those clips... but what context are they in? Sure you can analyze a situation like that from afar in the safety of your room/office but it is completely differernt when you are there, and things are happening to you with no pause button.

It would be foolish to think that everyone who shows up to that protest is there for the good will to effect positive change; There will be plenty of people there that see it as a wonderful opportunity to be total assholes and cause some damage. Do you want to be an officer stuck in the middle of that shit storm trying to sort it would with video on you for the rest of the world to look at and condemn?

I don't envy being in that position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Meh, they are just whacking on those who are getting too much in their face....no head shots. In Soviet Russia, they use batons with little sharks on the end.
    We have only Franklenators

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is related to the NYC protests, closing it. We've already had this discussion here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=NYC+protests