10+ Year Old Account

Angry has lord rhyolith developed a mind of his own?

I was having so much trouble driving this guy tonight.

Any one else had any problems?

Nope, same as every other week.

Yup, tonight he seemed to decide every now and then he was gonna do a random 90 degree turn for no reason at all. Made it a bit of a pain when he did it right next to an active volcano.

Still managed to get him, just a tad more difficult.

Deleted
    Ye sometimes he seems harder, but i could be wrong.

I have noticed he seems to turn in larger increments recently, making it a little more touchy to get him exactly where you want, but still not a serious problem. I suspect that damage is now a larger percentage of his total health making him change direction more quickly.

Onyxia deep breaths more

We noticed it aswell on wednesday.. strange.

We had problems last week with it. No one hit any of the legs except right.... Yet we got no achievement. Got it this week, without a problem.

yeah he would randomly turn like 80 or 90 degrees causing everyone in vent to yell WTF

made it tough

We experienced this as well on Tuesday on a few pulls. He would be turning very slowly and then immediately make some super sharp turn right at a volcano causing him to miss it at the last minute. Very frustrating.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

You know, I've been seeing these "random 90 degree turns" since it came out, once or twice an attempt actually... and he's never actually turning, he's just going back to normal direction moments later, meaning it's just a visual bug. Are you sure you aren't seeing bugs, or is he actually turning 90 degrees and then continuing to turn in that direction?
    Just funny to see so many complaints about a non-issue if it's just the former.

OT: we always seem to have huge swings in his turning on heroic (full right to full left at the slightest call), whereas on regular we can never get him full right or full left. Might just be that our alts dps sucks, or our mains suck at driving, but having him zig-zag anywhere we want to go on heroic is annoying.

OR.... He lost his math skills, and missed the count of hits to turn.

I noticed Ony deep breaths more too...

But, on a more serious note, Ryolith did seem as tho he had a mind of his own this week. We got him, but he ate lava more times then I would have liked. I was on adds tho, couldn't tell you if our melee had an off night or what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blizark View Post
    Onyxia deep breaths more
    Definately

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    OT: we always seem to have huge swings in his turning on heroic (full right to full left at the slightest call), whereas on regular we can never get him full right or full left. Might just be that our alts dps sucks, or our mains suck at driving, but having him zig-zag anywhere we want to go on heroic is annoying.
    This has been the case for my guild too, when we first started heroic mode it was a bit wtf to adjust to compared to normal. We will be going like straight all of a sudden full right then full left massive 180 get all the oozes then back the way he was going... or something along those lines.

We actually had him go into the lava thisweek from a random 180 ;_;