Achievment Faker Addon

I was wondering, anyone know if there was an addon that lets you show achievements that you don't have, to make it seem like you have it.

I ask this because I have been unable to get into any pug raids.

I've never been in any Cata raids, except for 3 of the first bosses in Firelands. But I've read guides for every Cata raid boss, watched a ton of videos on them, I know the fights. My iLVL is 362 which is more then enough for the first teir of Cata raiding (T11? Maybe).

I can't get in to any pug first tier cata raids because I don't have the achievement even though I know the fights inside and out. My guild doesn't run it anymore, they only do a 10 man Firelands a few times a week.

So, anyone know of an addon that allows me to link achievements that I don't actually have?

Thanks!

Sounds to me like you have a bunch of douche bags on your server. Other than that... Is your guild not large enough create a second raiding group to start the T11 Raids?

Kind of stupid that people like you need to resort to methods like these because of the "I'm so much better than you" attitude of people these days.

In my opinion, you could always just lie. Say it's on your main, and get a friend to link for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
    Sounds to me like you have a bunch of douche bags on your server. Other than that... Is your guild not large enough create a second raiding group to start the T11 Raids?
    Not really, only 15 to 20 people actually participate in any guild stuff. But 17 or so of them are already pretty geared out in Firelands gear, so they have no reason to go do the raids below Firelands.

Underachiever, find it on the internet's finest mod download sites.

15+ Year Old Account
    Allene's Fake Achievements.

Sucks that its a necessity, but I know it very much is on some servers (mine, for instance). I encourage people to combat the ass hattery of "PST 7/7" or any other stupid crap with this addon.

Sick of seeing douchebags recruiting in trade this way.

Rebel. In my realm we had this Shaman, <snip> (probably changed the name over transfer), that started this achievement dictatorship. People accepted that going to Heroic, or 25 raids in LK could be demanded a 10-man normal achievement, but the thing gone out of control with <snip> and his followers. Every "raid leader" demanded achievements even themselves hadn't.

People rebelled against it and <snip> and his followers left the realm. Seriously, demanding achievement for the first level of raiding is ridiculous, and instead of faking - which people can easily see you're doing at armory - you should be pointing the ridiculous of the situation. Achievements should only be demanded for Heroic modes.

No Naming and Shaming allowed.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-06 at 10:03 PM.

I always check peoples achievements. Just takes two second to bring up your character.

The fact that people actually use that add-on only further degrades the community by being cheats, and liars.

Quote Originally Posted by CrisuKomie View Post
    Not really, only 15 to 20 people actually participate in any guild stuff. But 17 or so of them are already pretty geared out in Firelands gear, so they have no reason to go do the raids below Firelands.
    That's pretty lame. My guild will go back and do the T11 Raids if we have time through out the week. Pretty much all of our members love to Raid though and not just for the loot. Which Server are you on?

10+ Year Old Account
    LFM RFC Need Achievement and high DPS! PST

Yeah, that shit's stupid.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Anyways, this is not the place to discuss whether or not requiring achievements for raids is appropriate. Closed.