11 man vs 25 man BH

youtube.com/watch?v=mH-uhuaiJwk
    Last edited by sodow; 2011-10-06 at 10:47 PM. Reason: i failed at linking the vid

Deleted
    Something tells me that link is broken.

Link again plz.

its probably an attempt @ linking you to a devious site, hence it being their first post etc.

ah nvm, just a massive fail @ linking lol

dosnt wanna load for me :\ how close did you get to hitting the enrage timer?
    Last edited by Affectionate; 2011-10-06 at 10:50 PM.

0.0 na i just made this acc on here :|

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 10:54 PM ----------

we hit it but it was at like 1%

nothing special, seriously, you can even 8 man this shit with 1 tank, 1 heal, 6 dps with some good group, but your raid dps is really shit

Mod Edit - Infracted.
    Last edited by Malefic; 2011-10-07 at 12:25 AM.
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sodow..stop failing at linking >.> (I'm the warlock in that video)

Also, brolly theres no need for comments like that, seriously... We had fun doing this kill a couple nights ago and he just wanted to share it. wasnt trying to brag or anything.
    Last edited by Fiveyoushi; 2011-10-06 at 11:49 PM.

Why even share this? What are you trying to show, other than a boring tank PoV and some occasional clicking on a boss that has been undermanned with far fewer players than what you brought?

This forum is flooded with useless content like this, and anyone who calls it out for what it is gets infracted for it. Go figure.

nice.. might try this with the 10m guild im in (btw, what was the music in the video?)

EDIT: also, what was the DPS? its blurry to me so i cant see it >.<
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    Why even share this? What are you trying to show, other than a boring tank PoV and some occasional clicking on a boss that has been undermanned with far fewer players than what you brought?

This forum is flooded with useless content like this, and anyone who calls it out for what it is gets infracted for it. Go figure.
    I'm going to agree with this guy, I don't know why people like to post videos of the most... minuscule, things.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post

If you disagree with moderator decisions it's advised you contact Boubouille or Sunshine to discuss the actions you disagree with.