379 ilvl fury (or arms) dps WARRIOR looking for HORDE guild

hello, i am looking for a guild with at least 4/7 normal record in FL. I am myself 6/7 normal and really just want to be in a guild that realizes wow is only a game and will never be more important than real life. I am only looking for core raiding spots and i can only raid on WEEKDAYS 730pm - 11pm EST ( St don't matter) also i can raid ANY night time on weekends (fri and sat). I have been playing this game since the second year it came out and never plan to stop. I also have 5 other 85s with an ilvl 373 Rogue and an ilvl 373 hunter being the most interesting. I have much experience in fury and arms and will play either depending on what the raid comp needs. I do not care if its a 10 or 25man raiding guild i just want to start raiding again i have stopped raiding for a week and it seems like a whole expansion. I'm willing to apply on any sight but i really prefer one on one interview/conversation.
    thanks,
    BeaversgAThotmailDOTcom (id)
    crÉÉst (my fury warrior) alt 656 for É

Immortalis

(H) <Immortalis> 6/7H 25 Man 8-11 Est Mon-Thurs

immortalisguilDotOrg

Since 2004 - Good People Killing Internet Dragons Together

Looking for more for Heroic Ragnaros!

Raid schedule: 25 Raiding: Monday - Thursday: 8PM (EST) - 11PM (EST)

Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome to apply.

Current Progress in 25:

T12 - 7/7 Normal ~6/7 Heroic~
    T11 - HEROIC: 8/13

Immortalis has been around and has been a top server progression guild since Beta (2004). We are continuing this tradition and are currently the number one progressed 25 man for Firelands on Uldaman. We do not mass recruit and would rather have 25 skilled patient players than 35 average ones. 25 Man raiding is something we all enjoy, and something we intend to continue for a very long time.

We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, dedicated, skilled, self-reliant, competitive, and good problem solvers. Raiders must be able to pick up a fight quickly, limit their mistakes, learn from their mistakes, have good raid awareness, and multitask well.

We are doing Firelands hard mode content. Ideal applicants will have strong self motivation, class knowledge and have the desire to to push the limits their class has to offer.

We understand people have the need and desire to PvP. Most of us do too but your main focus should be on PvE progression. This means your character's gear and spec should reflect this commitment. Ideally, you will have had significant raid experience in Blackwing Decent, Bastion of Twilight and Firelands.

Quality applications of ALL specs and classes will be considered. We expect to see best gear available to your current raid progression and best in slot enchants.

If the above interests you, fill out an application or feel free to approach any of us in game or via our website to discuss further details. To apply, go to the link provided and follow the directions as listed.

Apply at our site at w3 dot immortalisguild dot org

GM & Officer: Vigo, Viveka
    Read ID: renaendelgmaildotcom
    P.S. My apology but mmo champion won't let me link any links at this current time, if anything just google us and we are the 1st link that will come up.