[H] 379 Disc/Holy Priest LFG 25 man heroic t12 and a new place to call meh home.

Hello I am a Disc priest looking for a 25 man raiding guild with some heroic bosses on farm.
    I am wanting to progress into heroics until next patch.
    Looking to only raid 3 nights a week, days does not matter. Would like to start on Tues or Wed.
    I do prefer Horde as I do not want to have to pay for a server and a faction change.
    I do reside in Central time Zone and I do have a job I have to wake up for so I would prefer nothing past 11 pm Central is preferred.+
    Please be mature and not ass holes.
    If you are in need of a raid aware epic healer then I'm your guy. I do not disappoint.

A little about me:
    I live in southeastern US.
    I have been rolling Holy/Disc since T6.. That's right son. Six tiers of experience. I know my class.
    I got a 7-4er Mon - Fri
    I have been called a chart humper as I normally stay on top of healing charts. Anything less and I am disappointed with performance.
    I flask and food for every fight. Even 5 mans.

Anything else you would like to know I currently reside on Laughing Skull-Horde.

Here is a link to my char:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Hygia/advanced

I'd like you to take a moment and give us a look over as well:

http://www.descendantsofdraenor.com/

Quick and dirty facts:

- 25m Raids, twice a week, Friday Evenings, Sunday Afternoons.
    - Guild has been around since day 1. Same leadership.
    - Raided since Vanilla. MC, BWL, half of AQ40, 1/4 of Naxx40
    - All of TBC up to and including BT, pre 3.0
    - All of WotlK up to and including ICC. We were close on hLK-25, but got it in 10m. Heroic 25 everything else.
    - Multiple 10s if you are an altoholic.
    - Current 25m Progression is 4/7 heroic (Shannox, Rhyolith, Beth'tilac and Alysrazor).
    - Guild is comprised of working men & women. Age requirement: 23+.

Give us a few minutes of your time in Vent, if you could. I promise I won't waste it.

Greetings Hygia,

I'm an officer of Peachy Keen, a competitive 25-man raiding guild on Stormreaver. Based on your credentials, you would be a great addition for our raiding roster as we are in dire need of another Healing Priest in our raids to fill out our comp.

Raid Schedule:
    7:00 to 11:30 PM CST

Current Progress:
    6/7 Heroic Firelands

Guild Accomplishments:
    WotLK: Death's Demise
    WotLK: Heroic Lich King
    Heroic Nefarian
    Heroic Cho'gall
    Heroic Sinestra (4.2)
    6/7 Heroic Firelands pre-nerf

We set high expectations for our raiders, with respect to attendance, class knowledge, preparation, and raid performance. This is how we have been able to succeed since 2009. However, we're also proud of promoting a fun and enjoyable environment while hardcore raiding. This is a game, and games are meant to be fun. With that said, we are not a casual guild.

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to fill out an application on our guild site at peachykeenguild.com. If you have any questions about the guild before applying, you can either send an email to pkleaders[at]gmail.com, or you can create a level 1 alt on Stormreaver and speak with any of the officers: Drorgoss, Bunniculla, Sehlis, or myself.

You may also add my RealID: rcs.peachy[at]gmail.com

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Shadowmoon (PvP)
    tsmguild.net

Tier 12 25 Man Progression: 6/7 Heroic (p4 rag)
    Tier 11 25 Man Progression: 12/13 Heroic - Sinestra #93 US

Raid Times - 12 Hours - 3 Nights - Tues-Thurs

8-12 EST Tuesday
    8-12 EST Wednesday
    8-12 EST Thursday

Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST, but we do not raid extra hours.

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for top-flight progression while raiding a minimal schedule. We believe that while raiding demands commitment and responsibility, it does not need to demand it on a life-consuming level.

Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. From the first pull of Molten Core, TSM has cleared every boss in every expansion Blizzard has ever released. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed.

Lastly, TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, I have absolutely no reservations recommending TSM to you.

Those were our founding principles, and ones that we have kept to for almost 7 years.

Final Words:

You can find more information as well as file an application on our site at tsmguild.net.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer them. Message Rylenia or myself on Shadowmoon-US!

Thank you for your interest in TSM,
    Welfareheals

Static is a 25M heroic guild that has been around for years. We are currently 7/7 Heroic in Firelands. US 46th 25M overall and among the top 3, three-night a week guilds in the US according to wowprogress.

Most members are former hardcore raiders that got burnt out on a daunting 20-hour raid week schedule. They formed Static to have a more efficient style of raiding. We raid effectivly and believe this game isn't hard enough to dedicate your entire life to be able to see and kill endgame content.

We are looking for like minded individuals that know they are good at the game but do not pretend to be the worlds best. We are always looking for bigger and better players so apply if you think you have what it takes to compete with our roster.

We raid Wed/Thur/Sun from 8:30pm-12:30am Eastern

Contact me on REALID or visit our site.

shadow9401[at]yahoo.com

Staticraid[dot]com
    Last edited by Phair; 2011-10-07 at 03:27 PM.

I think i broke my Car.

Hi Hygia! If you are still looking for a new home, Resurgence of Korgath is looking for a priest for a core raid spot. We are 6/7 HM PRE-NERF and we run RBGs weekly and alt runs weekly. We raid Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sun 8:30-11:30 EST. I would love to speak with you about Resurgence. Please contact me via real ID at lb.ward@gmail.com. I will leave our guild spam below so you can get a little more information about us. I hope to hear from you soon!

Summary:
    Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30-10:30 Central Time
    Server: US-Korgath, Horde
    Current progression:6/7 HM
    Loot system: Loot council

Progression:
    6/7 HM Firelands
    H Shannox - 7/8/11
    H Rhyolith - 8/3/11
    H Domo - 8/8/11
    H Baleroc - 8/19/11
    H Bethtilac - 8/29/11
    H Alysrazor - 9/12/11

Resurgence is a progression oriented guild with an efficient and mature raid environment. The guild is the result of a merger of two high end progression raiding teams with the goal of completing all heroic content during its period of relevance.

We are currently seeking motivated, skilled players who can meet our standards and thrive in a competitive raid environment.

We will always consider exceptional, dedicated raiders of ALL classes.

Class specific needs:
    Disc/Holy Priest
    Ret Paladin
    Holy Paladin
    Mage
    Death Knight DPS
    Resto Shaman
    Ele Shaman
    Resto Druid

Raid Schedule
    We have a very short raid schedule compared to most other progression guilds. We raid Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 7:30-10:30PM Central Time.

What We Expect

Preparation Due to our short raid schedule, we expect all players to come 100% prepared. We are looking for players who know each fight intimately and make minimal mistakes. You should be self-motivated, which includes making sure you are aware of patch changes in order to maximize all that your class has to offer. A good attitude and reliability are also key traits we look for.

Teamwork You must be able to be a team player. This includes being willing to sit for the sake of progression, lending help to your fellow raiders, making the officers' jobs easier by cooperating with their requests and keeping in mind the quality and integrity of our raid team at all times.

Commitment We require 85% attendance overall. The likelihood of passing the trial period below 85% is very slim. Raiders who fall below 85% attendance will be receive demotions that will affect both raid spot and loot decisions. We understand real life issues that may take us away from raiding, however a high level of commitment is key to developing a solid foundation of a competitive, progression oriented team.

Hardware You must have ventrilo and be willing to speak in raid. You must have a stable internet connection. You must have an adequate computer system that will not hinder your raid performance.

Loot Distribution

Loot council - fairly based on (but not limited to) performance, attendance, and benefit to the raid as a whole. It is 'raid loot', not 'your loot'.

-----------------

To apply or for more information, please visit http://resurgence-korgath.enjin.com

Please feel free to contact any of our officers in game: Agamemnan, Nekrofiend, Andromedah, Moridin, Ténth