Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] Sironath Dawnrunner

Name: Sironath Dawnrunner

Race: Blood Elf

Alignment: Neutral Good

Likes: Food, warmth, companionship, peace and quiet, his people, animals, relaxing, daydreaming, the sun, fire, magic, what remaining family he has

Dislikes: Chaos, war, criminals, evil people, insects, pain, discomfort, rain.

Appearance: Sironath stands at a respectable six-foot-four, with a typical lean elven build toned from years of physical training. His skin is smooth and fair and he has only minor nicks and scars on his body from fairly minor wounds throughout his life. His hair is of moderate length and naturally black, but much time spent in the sun has naturally bleached it to a dark brown with a couple reddish strands in there. His eyes are fel green, of course, and he's got a slightly tense, nervous expression naturally.

Personality: Generally a laid-back, easy-going kind of guy. Sironath has the potential to be almost anybody's friend as he is careful not to step on anybody's toes; he enjoys just hanging out and relaxing and is much more of a listener than a talker. He isn't very opinionated and doesn't really get involved in things of a political nature if he can help it. If he does, it's trying to promote peace, even if it can be only temporary. He is known for his ability to feel compassion and empathy, even when it isn't necessarily deserved.

Sironath is a good shoulder to cry on and a good person to vent at. He takes everything in stride and almost never gets truly upset. He is fiercely loyal to even those he considers an acquaintance with whom he is on good terms. He is a pacifist by nature, so he is open to the idea of conversing with and even befriending those of the opposite faction, a trait that makes him a spectacular ambassador but unfortunately borders on treason.

Strengths: Paladins + undead = massive damage, infuriatingly patient, understanding, and incredibly skilled with a shield.

Weaknesses: He thinks with his heart, not his brain, he hates to see people suffering, he's fairly clueless if you take the shield off him, he is sometimes troubled by the past

History:

-born in Silvermoon to upper class mage family, middle child. older than Lisele, younger than Mallevia

-did absolutely nothing with his life. had lots of friends, occasional girlfriends, but did not pursue any career path in life until fairly late because he was lazy

-somehow became a paladin

-survived Arthas' roflstomp of Silvermoon and saved his sisters' lives with his super paladin powers

-lost those super paladin powers..

-signed up to go to war under the command of Kael

-did stuff

-came home with Lisele not long after losing to Arthas in Icecrown

-learned to paladin again

-did some ambassadorial bullshit with the Argent Crusade and the Silver Covenant

-present

WIP.
    totally changed his name lolz
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2012-01-29 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    nice bio only ur char now have the same backname as my blood elf priest :P still could be family of her ^^

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    nice bio only ur char now have the same backname as my blood elf priest :P still could be family of her ^^
    He's actually the older brother of my character Noxvari Shadowstalker, whose birth name was Lisele Dawnrunner.. I just changed his first name because I didn't like the apostrophe anymore.

Could be, though..

Deleted
    Can be yeah that one of their parernts if brother/sister of mine chars parents