Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

New new warrior 4PC T13

Item - Warrior T13 Arms and Fury 4P Bonus (Colossus Smash) now has a 6% chance to proc from Bloodthirst and 13% from Mortal Strike. No longer procs from Raging Blow.

Sounds awesome on paper, then you realize that you can clip your CS 1.5 seconds into a fight.

Still, a lot better than it started.

BT is half the cd of Raging Blow
    Always available and should always be used on cd
    and just half the proc chance

so it got better, and doesnt favor SMF or TG.

Still, people will whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    Very nice! Though this will make us the most OP melee class in PvE again. Just like in ICC - Not complaining

Looks good.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

the clipping issue wont happen that often. you've got 2 BTs during CS and 6 or 7 outside of CS(i play arms not fury for my DPS). so the chances of a clip are 1/3rd that of a free CS. either way free dmg is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah clipping CS but this is still a huge improvement versus the old 4 piece.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

well I'm not saying it's a bad 4pc by any means. It's very good, and will probably make us really really ridiculous in the damage department. The clipping really isn't a huge concern, I may have blown it a little bit out of proportion, but that was unintentional

Deleted
    Inc. huge nerf once they realize what they've given us. But I commend the change nevertheless makes it a lot more balanced than the previous 4pc and a world away from the ridiculous first draft they sent us lol

BT is more usable due of the CD comparing it with the raging blow, and for that you have to wait to be enraged to use that.
    so that sounds more great for fury warriors
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Yeah its pretty awesome.

1st 4 Pice was crap -> got changed to something better AFTER the community wildly suggested something like that to happen -> was changed again AFTER the cumminty thought it favors TG too much, i like what i see here.

Just i dont really get the proccrates, both BT and MS got the same number 1 spot in our priority lists (aside from CS ofc), yet it favors Arms more due to the different CD/proccrate ratio, slight Arms PvE buff in comparision to Fury maybe?

Sounds like arms is getting a better end of the deal tho, 13% chance for MS vs 6% for BT, sounds a little too imbalanced for arms warriors vs fury.

"Trolls, best race in the game" - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswillm View Post
    Sounds like arms is getting a better end of the deal tho, 13% chance for MS vs 6% for BT, sounds a little too imbalanced for arms warriors vs fury.
    Fury will still be ahead on dps unless there will be some drastic changes to arms mechanics, I don't see the problem

Finally I will be able to switch back to SMF... granted that this change makes it live and that deathwing will also give 1h str weapons. Currently hatin' on those rage spikes T_T

now if they can just make the 2pc better :<

Nice to know they are listening, this was suggested in a lot of places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iravemosh View Post
    now if they can just make the 2pc better :<
    The 2set bonus is good for all intents and purposes, should perhaps include Cleave in there but I imagine that could make it very very strong in certain scenarios.

proc rates are different due to MS having a longer cd. May be a small increase for arms, but they will also have more clipped CS's than fury.

I dont get how 1.5 secs longer cd gives a double proc rate.

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

For everyone crying imbalance at the higher proc for arms with just 1.5 second longer CD, you have to realize that arms DPS is already balanced around having a higher CS uptime. The 4 pc will likely end up being more dps for Fury despite the lower proc:CD ratio, because Fury's baseline dps without CS applied is so much higher than Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigroll View Post
    I dont get how 1.5 secs longer cd gives a double proc rate.
    Maybe to buff Arms damage in PvE, without screwing with talents and affecting PvP?
    Life is short Glory is eternal