Lock 2v2, What spec is best with a dps partner? (out of affli or demo, help!)

Title^ please help ! <3

Deleted
    I would say mage or rogue. Pref rogue.

Your question is phrased a bit oddly, I personally recommend the affliction spec. Its got alot of options and great mobility.

Deleted
    Affliction always. Demo isn't too good. Also think about Destro. It is quit good when well played.

My 2s partner is a DK and tells me that Demo is better for newb/noob pvpers, while Aff is better as you get better at pvp.

Soooo I play Demo because I suck at pvp. I only do arena to get him arena points since his old partner stopped playing. The deal was he'd help me run old raids for Transmog gear if I teamed with him for arena. Oddly enough, I haven't cashed in on getting him to help me run run old raids despite over a month of my help with arena. hrm ...

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    Affliction always. Demo isn't too good. Also think about Destro. It is quit good when well played.
    I dunno ... I'm terrible at pvp and I do fairly well for myself as Demo. The incredible burst and the two stuns (one of which is aoe) are quite useful.

I mean, I only do lol2s, but we win more than we lose.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    My 2s partner is a DK and tells me that Demo is better for newb/noob pvpers, while Aff is better as you get better at pvp.

Soooo I play Demo because I suck at pvp. I only do arena to get him arena points since his old partner stopped playing. The deal was he'd help me run old raids for Transmog gear if I teamed with him for arena. Oddly enough, I haven't cashed in on getting him to help me run run old raids despite over a month of my help with arena. hrm ...

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 06:36 PM ----------

I dunno ... I'm terrible at pvp and I do fairly well for myself as Demo. The incredible burst and the two stuns (one of which is aoe) are quite useful.

I mean, I only do lol2s, but we win more than we lose.
    I haven't ever really hard of a high rated play playing demo apart from 1 stream where a guy played demo due to constantly queuing into 1 certain team, If Demo works for you then great! As a general rule though, Affli>Demo.

Well, I play Affliction mainly for 3s, (don't do 5s) and RBG's, though in 2s I prefer teaming up with a dps and go Demo with full pvp gear and Moonwell Chalice, wasn't using a PvP-oriented demo spec but still, the trick I'd say is for you to blow Axe Toss + Felstorm and when it's running out you soulburn out your felpup as you would in PvP, it both hits as a truck w. shadow bite (20-25k crits+ on resilience targets) and you can silence as well, utilizing more pet abilities than you can w. only using 1 pet.

i like 2's as destro with a rogue partner.

Deleted
    Demo+Retadin worked pretty good on low ratings and most matches were over within 30 seconds