Deleted

Fresh 85 looking for advice for pvp spec.

So, I finally dinged my priest and want to start some serious pvp business. The only thing I am worry is wich spec to use at start. I am aiming to the disc but wouldn‘t be better to go shadow just for farm few 371 pieces at least? I can get full 352 crafted set from my other alt but afraid of beign squishy even with that minimal ammount of resi.

Any advices?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    So, I finally dinged my priest and want to start some serious pvp business. The only thing I am worry is wich spec to use at start. I am aiming to the disc but wouldn‘t be better to go shadow just for farm few 371 pieces at least? I can get full 352 crafted set from my other alt but afraid of beign squishy even with that minimal ammount of resi.

Any advices?
    The crafted set is deffinately worth getting. If you can get your hands on the pvp rings and necklace that a JCer makes they are also worth getting. Personally i'd stay disc as it will increase your chances of winning the 10man BGs. My plan was originally to just go ret on my paladin but i found i won alot more when i was holy.

If your planing on being a healer, start as a healer imo the practice if good and you can work out your playstyle before you start getting really serious.

Deleted
    This is the spec I use for pvp.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary

You pretty much ignore greater heal and rely on flash heal, penance, pws, pom and renew for your healing. When you go oom u die or drink.

Hey Kyok,

Yilar and I have very similar specs...it's really about whichever you prefer. There is no right or wrong. I'd post a link to my spec, but I can't...so if you us armory search Vilonica, you can see it.

GH is pretty useless overall, but Yilar is right by saying that fh, penance, pw:s, pom and renew are the ones you use pretty much exclusively.