Poll: do you have 150 mounts?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yep, 157 atm.

Need a new mount achieve.

I am at like 70 but still haven't even bought most of the faction ones even tho I am exualted with all of them

I think I have ~83? I'm working on more right now but got a touch lazy while leveling my shammy

All mounts have a 1-2% drop chance if not 100%. All drop chances are subject to fluctuate a few hundredths of a percent. Mounts can suck, I know. I did 385 kills for my Baron Mount after it was increased to 1-2%. I have 143, working on Engineering now for 145 mounts. Farming Time-Lost, Phosphorescent, Vitreous, Fiery Warhorse, Blue-Proto Drake.

I will start farming South Wind Drake after I find a few more people willing to help me out on reaching 150 in my guild.

I have 2 on my druid Amani Battle Bear and Winged Guardian... lol got my first mount at 85. I main switched though and my lock has something like 130 I think

Deleted
    You don't have an answer that states you care about mounts but aren't at 140+. D:

I'm currently at 117, my farming has gotten slower as of late. I miss some "easy" mounts like ICC meta-achievement ones and mounts like that, but part from those it's just low drop rate ones (e.g. Ashes of Al'ar). I should get around 125-130 with some luck and farming.

Just want Mimiron's head Would hope it gets possible without 25 man one day!

Deleted
    163 here, still missing some stupid ones like the turtle and the drake from Tol'Barad. But you know what, I am too lazy to try and get them because at the moment there's no new achievement so why bother now.

Deleted
    Nice to know that if you have less than 140 mounts, you don't care about mounts according to the poll. Bad poll is bad.

No I don't, but I'm at 125 or so. Still got some tourney mounts to get, aswell as baron mount, green/blue proto etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    lol m8

160 atm with only 3 TCG mounts . There are still some i can aquire e.g. guild FL meta one which i will easy get, Archeology scarab atm is taking forever.

I'm at 110. Stopped mount collecting after I hit 100. The other 10 were just kinda "neat don't have this"

If they put in a new reward I'd prolly go back & try and get the ones I'm missing

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    nope don't play enough to collect mounts anymore, though I was server 1st with 100 mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, 35 to go still...

This paladin is the number one in mounts collection: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one with the most is my paladin with 73. I admit I've been trying to wrack my brain as to how to get more, heh - I figure getting the rest of the nether drakes and the rest of the nether rays would be a good step in that direction, plus possibly the red drake from Wyrmrest exalted.

105 mounts on the dk atm and.... 5 on the pali =P

Why is it that these polls always seem to leave out the option that applies to me? The missing option in this case is "no, but I am working on it". I have 103 mounts on 2 separate characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galive View Post
    This paladin is the number one in mounts collection: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected
    Man, I want this guys luck when it comes to farming rare mounts