View Poll Results: Will you use tier 13 4set as resto druid of the tier gear have crap stats?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

12 70.59%
  • No!

5 29.41%
    Deleted

Will you use tier 13 4set as resto druid of the tier gear have crap stats?

Okey! as the titel say! Will you use tier 13 4set as resto druid of the tier gear have crap stats?
    my crap stat i mean to much spirit/crit!

I am assuming you mean is the four piece good enough to use even if the pieces are itemized poorly?

and unless they are really bad, I think our tier is pretty good, considering how much I use Rejuv and Regrowth a 10% chance to double the HoT is pretty good in my book.

I imagine it would still be better than the alternatives, even if the bonus isnt that great.

Ok I have a question/help.

I honestly do NOT know how others without s sweat get to 2005 haste cap cause I reforged, regemmed whatever I could and I am at 1740 self buffed without dark intent nor shaman's buff..

I was looking at restoration druids t12 4 pcs bonuses and I think it's crap. I recently joined a guild where I am the only resto drood in raid and most non tier gear went straight to me cause others rolled for offspec.

So far I picked up (Shannox's heroic shoulders with haste) ivll 391 and replaced my non tier shoulders from BWD. I also have 2 pcs t12 items (chest and legs). I also picked up a robe from heroic Rhy but I am not using it yet cause I've been trying to get t12 shoulders from Mojodormo (since shoulders have haste on them). If I were to pick a helm off rag it has mastery, not haste and then even with reforging, I'd lose haste. So should I go for t12 shoulders (I will lose some stats but it will help me to keep my t12 2 pcs bonus) and then use non tier heroic robe with it? Or should I keep heroic Shannox shoulders and go for the helm that has mastery not haste?

My staff is 359 boe from BOT and the staff with spirit in Firelands never drops! I've been raiding for more than a month now without missing or being late for raids and never see that damn thing drop evar. The healing mace dropped off rag only once

Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    Ok I have a question/help.

I honestly do NOT know how others without s sweat get to 2005 haste cap cause I reforged, regemmed whatever I could and I am at 1740 self buffed without dark intent nor shaman's buff..

I was looking at restoration druids t12 4 pcs bonuses and I think it's crap. I recently joined a guild where I am the only resto drood in raid and most non tier gear went straight to me cause others rolled for offspec.

So far I picked up (Shannox's heroic shoulders with haste) ivll 391 and replaced my non tier shoulders from BWD. I also have 2 pcs t12 items (chest and legs). I also picked up a robe from heroic Rhy but I am not using it yet cause I've been trying to get t12 shoulders from Mojodormo (since shoulders have haste on them). If I were to pick a helm off rag it has mastery, not haste and then even with reforging, I'd lose haste. So should I go for t12 shoulders (I will lose some stats but it will help me to keep my t12 2 pcs bonus) and then use non tier heroic robe with it? Or should I keep heroic Shannox shoulders and go for the helm that has mastery not haste?

My staff is 359 boe from BOT and the staff with spirit in Firelands never drops! I've been raiding for more than a month now without missing or being late for raids and never see that damn thing drop evar. The healing mace dropped off rag only once
    First, this thread is about T13, not T12.

Second, the T12 4pc bonus is actually remarkably decent - a bonus heal that you actually have some control over. Is having 4pc a MUST, not at all, it is still personal preference - and drop dependent - as to if you will use it. The important thing is to maintain your 2pc as that is a main source of your regen.

As for your issue with haste - it is possible, and completely viable, and very easy to make the 2005 breakpoint - however, there are a couple of major items that go a very long way to helping you make that. The OH from Shannox and Bracers from Baleroc to name a couple. Outside of that, you also have the option of reforging some of your spirit as well to help meet that break point. That of course, depends on what kind of content you're working on and how much you're stressing your regen, if you're spec'd into full regen talents or not, and of course, and how well your group avoids the avoidable damage.

As for weapons - yes, it sucks that you can't always get the drop you want. However, I would like to say that MH from Rags with OH from Shannox is the better way to go - but again, it depends on what you currently have to work with and what you can get to use.

For future reference - if you are looking for help, make a post - describe what you feel the issue is and what you're trying to achieve, along with an armory link, and people will be glad to provide suggestions or alternatives. Complaining about your gear set or lack of drops does not make a very good impression either.
    Last edited by Songweaver; 2011-10-08 at 03:01 AM.

Well most will have the 2pc no matter what...

So it comes down to 2 more peices of gear. I hightly doubt itemization could ever be bad enough to make it not worthwhile to get the 4pc..

With that said, it is totally uninspiring and boring, amounting to little more than mana saving on all but the most intense AOE fights. I hate it.

Most will not have the 2 piece because now tier only comes from drops, so i would hope rather than splitting up the tier, guilds gave them to those classes/specs that will benefit the most.

And its not just mana savings, it can save you one global and that global could be used to heal the tank who is about to die, or some other person, rather than casting on someone who has taken heavy, but not life threatening damage.