dmc volcano > vplc

so last week i used dmc + heroic necromatic focus this week i used heroic necro matic focus + vplc, and i saw a dps loss

last week dmcv+h focus
    no di

this week h focus + vplc
    with di

with #1 i did more dps on ragnaros
    with #2 i only did 500more dps on baleroc, and dark intent itself gives more then 500dps so yea not impressed with the rag trinket

Deleted
    So you're saying that your 2 samples beats out all the 25k+ iterations people have made to get a theoretical BiS list of gear with maximum dps output?

well i am convinced, 2 fights is more than enough evidence to support your claim

just saying for me i didn't like the results so go off your own judgement

15+ Year Old Account
    2 tests on 2 different fights even..

I better go change my trinkets quickly

Your anecdotal evidence certainly opened my eyes.

Your DPS depends on so many things, like your group setup, raid DPSetc. You can't just say DMCV > VPLC, because you did more damage last week.

Deleted
    I hope you realize that we are mocking you, not because you had a different experience with trinkets, but because you decided that you wanted to make a post about fighting a boss twice, with different stats, and getting better results with a theoretical "worse" setup.

We like news.
    We like entertaining videos, jokes, good music etc.
    We like theorycrafting.
    We generally don't like posts that doesn't go under the previous conditions.

Please share that with your Guild, not the MMO-Champ forums, thank you. ^^

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    I hope you realize that we are mocking you, not because you had a different experience with trinkets, but because you decided that you wanted to make a post about fighting a boss twice, with different stats, and getting better results with a theoretical "worse" setup.

We like news.
    We like entertaining videos, jokes, good music etc.
    We like theorycrafting.
    We generally don't like posts that doesn't go under the previous conditions.

Please share that with your Guild, not the MMO-Champ forums, thank you. ^^
    says the guy doing 26k on baleroc rofl u teribad

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3491&e=3802

Infracted. There are better ways to disagree with someone. Use them. [-Spiritus-]
    Last edited by [-Spiritus-]; 2011-10-07 at 03:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    When everything else fails just insult em.

Thread Closed.

If you are going to bring up something that is against conventional wisdom, I would suggest bringing a larger sample size, or some maths, rather than anecdotal evidence. If you wish to bring anecdotal evidence, it's probably a good idea to preface it with a question, rather than what seems to be a snap judgement.