When WOW fizzles out and SWTOR goes hard what will become of this site?

switch to covering SWTOR news?

....SWITCH TO COVERING SWTOR NEWS!?!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by awebz View Post
    switch to covering SWTOR news?

....SWITCH TO COVERING SWTOR NEWS!?!?!?!
    Threads like this do little good at all. MMO will do whatever it feels like, and making threads like this only alienates current WoW players. What better way to turn them off to a game is by its playerbase coming by and trying to taunt them?

Personally I hope TOR does amazing as I plan to play it. I also don't want to see WoW crumble to the ground as so many folks here seem to want it to. Some people will always prefer WoW. I don;t want to see them gameless at our expense.

Heck, look at it this way. If competition is great in the market place, why can't WoW continue and help force BW to make TOR as great as it can be.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im fairly sertain that WoW will stick around for a few more years, even tho I quit a while ago I still enjoy reading up on the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, as it's completely unconstructive. Anyone who takes even a moderate glance over the history of MMOs knows that it's very difficult for one with even slight popularity to die. UO is still alive. EQ is still alive. Even if WoW loses subscriptions to SWTOR, it will be far from a death blow.