Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you got into the Closed beta....

What would you do?
    Myself I would make an asura thief. Cause that's not something I would make at launch. I would not explore just play like PvP because... I don't wanna know to many secrets before the REAL release!
    So what would you do?

I would probably make an asura as well, seeing how I most likely won't be playing them at launch. But I'd try everything. Pvp, events, dungeons, you name it. I'd love for ArenaNet to get as much out of the beta as possible when developing the game so I'd try my very best to try everything and report bugs.

try the engineer ,maybe even an asura engineer. i realy wana see how the armors / animations will look on asura

ofc no exploring i dun wana spoil the game on myself ( thts why i havent seen much videos ) and hopfully wont need to report bugs (coz there wont be any *fingers crossed* )

If I got into Closed Beta, I'd let my invitation gather dust. :P I want the game to be fresh when I first log in on launch. That is why I don't watch many videos about the game because I personally feel like it would ruin it for me. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I would make sweet video game love to it and experience as much content as possible. Then not tell you anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfyRipper View Post
    If I got into Closed Beta, I'd let my invitation gather dust. :P I want the game to be fresh when I first log in on launch. That is why I don't watch many videos about the game because I personally feel like it would ruin it for me. :P
    As much as I don't want to know either, I don't want it having bugs either when it launches. I would love smooth sailing from day 1 to the end of GW2. And I agree with the OP, I would play something stupid and whacky that I wouldn't normally play on my own time to test it, like an Asura or Human or something.

Would stop playing WoW to play it. I am freaking stoked for it.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont get in so I'm not even going to dream. I've missed out on every single closed beta on every decent mmo for a while now. WoW - BC WotLK and Cata, Aion, Rift, D3, SwToR... gw2 wont be any different. I'll see you all in open beta if it happens though and if not then on release day.

Deleted
    I would test everything
    Every class and race, PvP, PvE, maybe explore a little. Everything I have time do do, I'll will if I have the luck to be chosen.

And report any bug, just like I normally do even if it's only in open beta. I want every game, even if I won't play it, to have success. It's always good for the market!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuj View Post
    I wont get in so I'm not even going to dream. I've missed out on every single closed beta on every decent mmo for a while now. WoW - BC WotLK and Cata, Aion, Rift, D3, SwToR... gw2 wont be any different. I'll see you all in open beta if it happens though and if not then on release day.
    How could you not get into RIFT Beta? There were keys everywhere and you could get them from several websites.

I would probably explode.

Then I would try out as much as I possibly could and give feedback where I can.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

I would figure out what profession I want to play as a main, because I really enjoy playing on One character all the time.
    But GW2 is making it really hard for me to pick a profession!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably be fiddling with the character creator 90% of the time.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I'd crap my pants and then after the cleanup I would play until my fingers wore down to little nubs.

Deleted
    I'll start crafting to get as many recipes as I can get for my ranger to be prepared for launch and share better once on forums

I would do everything.....nothing would stop me from full on Guild Wars 2 consumption over a 48 hour non stop mountain dew drinking cheesie poof eating ecstasy. So that or just play the game at a regular pace of a few hours each day...whichever comes to mind first.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    How could you not get into RIFT Beta? There were keys everywhere and you could get them from several websites.
    that and if you pre-ordered the game you were given a beta key from the developers.

on topic: i would call off work, make a human thief/engineer because i prob will not be playing that race and those professions when it finally comes out, then i would have an IV full of Monster, 5-hour energy, and Mt. Dew injected straight into my veins because i prob would not stop playing it, even if my computer blows up in my face.

My aunt applied for an internship with ArenaNet. If she gets it then I'm really hoping that she'd be able to get me into closed beta, but I doubt if that'd be possible, haha. I can dream though.

I honestly don't know what I would do. I would start off by playing through all of the starting zones to see which race I like best. I'd do a little bit of everything after that. I'd try out PvP and PvE, but not too much because I wouldn't want to spoil it. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    My aunt applied for an internship with ArenaNet. If she gets it then I'm really hoping that she'd be able to get me into closed beta, but I doubt if that'd be possible, haha. I can dream though.
    A dream would be a personally autographed picture of Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    The thing is none of us would ever get into the closed beta so it's kinda irrelevant.
    you never know. I'm sure at least someone on this forum will randomly get selected. Of corse we'll never know as I'm sure there will be an NDA or something so we'd never be able to talk about it if we got in :P

Who is John Galt?