Poll: Sooo if Zombies attacked which would be saver Blizzard HQ or Police HQ?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Sooo if Zombies attacked...

Sooo if Zombies attacked which would be saver, Blizzard HQ or Police HQ?

Following are the Pros and Cons for each i could think of:

Pros for the Police HQ would be:
    Firearms, people trained to use them.

Cons for Police HQ:
    Firearms are loud (draw zombies attention) and have finite ammunition, narrow hallways and spaces, probably downtown.

Pros for Blizzard HQ:
    many many Swords (silent, infinite killing), ppl who have 'experience' with monsters, wide open spaces and corridors.

Cons for Blizzard HQ:
    only sword weapons, people who are not trained to fight.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but the swords at Blizzard HQ are neat but fake.

A sword is hardly infinite killing.

The blizzard employes would be the first to scream like little girls and run . Police HQ ofcourse!

Deleted
    Tbh those swords are probably not even made for fighting and will break if you try it.

Deleted
    That's a tough one...
    There is a lot of stuff to factor in...
    Pro Police HQ: Easier to barricade yourself and occasionally go out to get supplies.
    Pro Blizzard HQ: A lot of Developers ---> a lot of candy and stuff at their workspace, so enough food for weeks.
    Cons for Blizz HQ is that you pretty much can't resupply yourself... going out of the HQ with just Swords is pretty much asking to get killed.

Personally... I guess I'd go with Police HQ... the Firearms are really helpful in staying alive a long time... and even if your ammo gets low, just go and get an axe or something... YOU can go out and get stuff, the others can't...

Deleted
    So fake swords being wielded by programers and games developers are a better bet than trained police officers with real weapons and equipment?

Either my zombie bunker or a boat out in the middle of Lake Michigan for my Zombie Apocalypse party. Zombies are horrible swimmers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I am going to throw this amazing wrench in the argument of swords versus zombie over guns versus zombies (especially traine guns versus zombies);
    Unless your THROWING an unlimited number of nevermiss swords at those zombies, I would rather shoot them from 30ft away and be sure they are hit than I would swinging at them from 3 feet away.

As pro ps3 black ops zombie killer i would say
    Nuke them all !
    Give me my guns & lets pack a punch this shizzle !

( Iff my post is troll / Not allowed or w/e
    Remove it )
    ( bad english sorraaay ! )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    A sword is hardly infinite killing.
    this one time i bought a steel sword that was crafted with "superior craftsmanship" and broke it trying to perform the wind scar on my back yard when i was 14

so im just gonna have to agree here. any sword made nowdays would probably just break off in a zombie's head.

But I'd take the police HQ. I've always wondered what would happen if you shot a zombie with a tazer gun.

Quote Originally Posted by dlouhys View Post
    Either my zombie bunker or a boat out in the middle of Lake Michigan for my Zombie Apocalypse party. Zombies are horrible swimmers.
    all the white trash that lives in housboats would go "Who's laughing now bitch!"

I would also say cops have more experience with monsters than game developers...zombies are still closer to crazed murderers than any fantasy monster.

I voted Blizzard HQ. Swifter death since either way we'd all be dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    this one time i bought a steel sword that was crafted with "superior craftsmanship" and broke it trying to perform the wind scar on my back yard when i was 14

so im just gonna have to agree here. any sword made nowdays would probably just break off in a zombie's head.

But I'd take the police HQ. I've always wondered what would happen if you shot a zombie with a tazer gun.
    This is a myth perpetuated by uneducated individuals. There are plenty of very well made swords made in present day that could very easily take a lot of punishment while dealing the same. The fact simply is that swords you buy from comic conventions are not going to be that kind of sword.

Personally i wouldnt care which place i was at aslong as i could have a gun and ammo and go all zombieland on them! =D

But in light of that id say police station for larger supplies for me.
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    police hq.

even the best swords in the world break after slicing to the bone one too many times. plus the police hq probably has various blunt weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Police HQ, unless someone's got an actual sword, guns would be the way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    This is a myth perpetuated by uneducated individuals. There are plenty of very well made swords made in present day that could very easily take a lot of punishment while dealing the same. The fact simply is that swords you buy from comic conventions are not going to be that kind of sword.
    I agree, i love collecting weapons (30+). Many are pure crap, but the more expensive ones are incredibly sturdy and can withstand a lot of punishment. As with most things, you get what you pay for. Do not expect that $100 Katana to survive the first swing, but that $3k one will do nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    police hq.

even the best swords in the world break after slicing to the bone one too many times. plus the police hq probably has various blunt weapons
    Unless it's a Hattori Hanzo sword...