Poll: Sooo if Zombies attacked which would be saver Blizzard HQ or Police HQ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beeler77 View Post
    Wsan't there a movie where the zombies just walked across the bottom of the lake and then climbed up the anchor or something like that?
    Can't remember one where they climbed on the anchor, but I remember one where they went to the New York isle(Manhattan?) that way after the army blew the briges.

Quote Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    sorry, sounds like b/s. Steel isn't an "ore". Steel is made from iron and carbon and other trace metals. The science of metallurgy is very well-developed and I guarantee you that no matter what that show says, there is not a magical steel ore on mount fuji that makes special swords. Mount fuji has very strong religious meaning for the japanese so it's ease to see why the use of iron ore from there would have special significance and also why the government would make sure that only a very small amount is harvested each year. By all means though if there's some scientific back up for the claim I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not a metallurgy expert by any means, so don't jump on me for saying steel instead of iron lol. I'm probably not using correct terms, but that doesn't mean the stuff doesn't exist. All I'm saying is that I heard about it. If you really want to know more, go watch weapon masters, I'm sure they use correct terms that you can then apply your vast metallurgy experience to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither in my opinion.

After doing an event called 2.8 hours later in Leeds, UK.
    The main thing you'll need is Stamina. Getting away is the best thing to do until you are able to fight back.
    Also another con of the Police HQ is that while yes it may have fire arms. You cannot be sure there will be any around.
    Also they would more than likely be in a locked storage room.

As for Blizzard HQ. The more floors you cover going up the harder it would be to escape.

My choice. Stay on street level out of sight only moving to a safe location if your current location becomes compromised.

You guys with bows are overlooking 1 very serious issue. If the zombie virus/bacteria/mutagen transfers through liquid contact you really don't want to walk back into range to get a sharp edge covered in a tainted liquid. You're also shooting bone with a high velocity bow to penetrate the skull/spine so you likely damaged the shaft of the arrow. Aluminum and wood shafts will bend, warp, shatter and even graphite has it's limits before it is shredded. So again, you're back to limited ammunition and melee range.

neither, army base imo

In the event of a pandemic there is a very real chance that an army base would be ordered to open fire on civilians to prevent infection coming in, overwhelming of resources, dealing with frantic people instead of fighting an invasion. All that aside, you might be running right at the soldier that flipped and now has a twitchy trigger finger.

screw both..im going to home depot and getting me some tools...dead rising ftw!!!!
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't have a reference for it, but he's correct. There is a special kind of steel only found in mount Fuji,
    The Steel your referring to is known as Tamahagane. it is traditionally only made by one company 3 or 4 times a year. i'm guessing this is due to the cost's and how labor intensive it is to make wikipedia - Tamahagane

Deleted
    If I'm going to die eventually, I might aswell be playing Diablo 3 before/during enevatable death.

Deleted
    Mmmm... Brains..

Deleted
    blizzard ofc if i need to die i will die in some cool style holding sword n all other stuff! guns are for...